On The Topic Ufo´s

3 replies to this topic

#1 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 09 July 2021 - 01:33 PM

Since this is a community invested into futuristic fantasys there may be a small fraction who is also open to this kind of topic.

I have to speak about it now for the first time to a kinda broader mass.
dont know why i havent did this before allready, i told a few people about it like my family or some close friends, but not in a very demanding way.more like telling someone about something you personal dont know if its true or not.Not to convince them but more to listen what they think about it.

It happened about 9 or 10 years ago, around 2011-2012.
i was awake very late, around 2 am.I was looking out of the kitchen window in the 4th floor
of my flat.I live in a city with around 140k inhabitents in germany.
So as i leaned on my window sill, relaxed, i looked a bit around in my yard i guess, but what i
remember for sure is that it was dead silent in that night.no noises, no nothing.
At some point i looked straight up and noticed 4 red lights, which looked like distance lights
from planes on the outer edges of their wings.The object was estimated 500 meters above my
house.but to be more percice i had the feeling that it was 2 objects, flying kinda close behind each other.each had 2 lights at their outer edges.The lights where not blinking or had any pattern like flying crafts you see normally at night.Except the lights i coudnt make out any shape or form.
What really buffled my that moment was, that it was dead silent when the objects passed over my house.No engine sound, not even an electric motor noise, no nothing.
It wasent moving fast, but steady.
I followed it with my eyes till it was over my roof and dissapeared out of my sight.I went to my friend who lived in a room next to my kitchen at that time and told him what i saw.
I really regret that i didnt called him to me in that moment so that he also woud have wittnesed the flying thing and experienced this huge thing which moved through the air without making any noise.Or that i didnt ran for my handy to film this.

I am sure you know how noisy planes, helicopters and the like are, even at very high altitude.
And it was in the middle of the night, where you hear any noise 5 times louder compared to day time.
I really cant tell what it was, but i never wittnessed anything like it before or after that night again.
I am even not sure how high this thing was over the ground or how big it was.

Pretty strange...

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 04:49 PM

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Zeppelin_NT

#3 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,805 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 10 July 2021 - 06:01 PM

The best rule of thumb… just because you the viewer cannot identify it does not mean that it is “unidentified.”

And in the case of really unidentified things, the golden rule is… it’s not aliens. There’s a zillion other things that are far more likely.

Like when I lived in southern New Mexico in the 80’s and 90’s and driving a desert highway at night I swore I saw black wedge-shaped things flying in the moonlit sky with no lights! Turns out I did, but the F-117 stealth squadron based out of Holloman AFB wouldn’t be publicly acknowledged until the 1991 Iraq war several years later.

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 04:49 PM

thing is if you identify a ufo as an alien space craft, it is no longer a ufo.

i too saw an f117 while in a pool in southern california back when they were still classified. everyone thought they saw a ufo. next thing you know its showing up at a local airshow.

Edited by LordNothing, 11 July 2021 - 04:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users