Dwf-C Decal Error

Dire wolf Decal error

1 reply to this topic

#1 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:15 AM

For some reason when i add the warden decal to the DWF-C(S) it adjust it so that it's crooked..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by KursedVixen, 22 July 2021 - 12:16 AM.

#2 StrikerX22

• PipPip
  • The Warden
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 04:06 AM

Pasting this from another post I made in the selfie event thread. Not sure if this thread is the correct place to put this (it's under "Jan 2020"), but since it's here...

Bug:
I'd like to point out there is some weird stuff going on with decal rotation once you enter certain maps (even without saving the decal changes), or as you save decal changes on seemingly TBR and DWF chassis variants specifically. If the decals are on the top of the mech, they get rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise in maps like Emerald Taiga, Forest Colony etc., but 0 when on the usual sides of the mech (probably between 0 and 90 for slanted surfaces, if the "center pixel" of the decal is there I'd guess). When saving changes, it rotates them seemingly in response to a sudden mech rotation but doesn't rotate back with the mech when the mech readjusts through the save process. They display correctly if you switch mechs and back, but not when you go into such maps as listed. Sometimes 1 decal out of 9 will not be affected, or only 1 actually will be affected, so you'd have to look at each decal to be sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users