Posted 02 August 2021 - 02:16 PM

The water looks weird to me :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As if it has a wrong shadow or reflection or something ?! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 03 August 2021 - 02:51 AM

You're not mistaken... I see these Bugs too on the Canyon Network area. ;)

At this point, we have to hope that Francois will keep present all of the water that they added, and fix up all the bugged shading/texturing that is currently there. I really hope they do not remove the water additions. :o

~D. V. "happy for the water on the Canyon Network and wishes it to never go away" Devnull

#3 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 06:01 AM

Also noticed the water is OK from the other side of the level and sometimes it's flat instead of having small waves so to speak :)

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 04 August 2021 - 01:31 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 04 August 2021 - 06:01 AM, said:

Also noticed the water is OK from the other side of the level and sometimes it's flat instead of having small waves so to speak Posted Image

I seem to be having different mileage than you are with the B-Line and C-Line on the Canyon Network area. Checked it out with a Spider SDR-5D myself, and I'm seeing many clipping and texture positioning glitches. But, I've already checked my game files with the Repair Tool program, and it says the problem is not my fault. :mellow:

Also, there is some glitching outside of the playable area where the water simply will not render. A particular example that I can repeatably find is approximately in the A3 zone, but I can not get the exact coordinates because of the Out-Of-Bounds preventing me from moving my little Mech there. Checking with the "F5 to Freecam" shows that the Water Element is not stretched to that spot. If it were possible to move my Mech there and really check things, then I would gladly pin it down for Francois (and the other Developers too) in order to have it fixed. Perhaps they should not have the Out-Of-Bounds trigger so readily in the Testing Grounds mode? :(

EDIT :: And just to repeat it again for Francois (and the other Developers too) ... I would prefer that these things get fixed in a manner that keeps the Water Feature Changes present. I've even got an idea or two for an Enhancement to the Canyon Network Map that might increase enjoyment & playability for everyone, but it predicates on continuing to keep the Water Feature Changes in the game. :huh:

~D. V. "Seeing more glitches in Canyon Network than you are, perhaps?" Devnull

Edited by D V Devnull, 04 August 2021 - 01:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users