- - - - -

Wtf Does Ams Shoot Down Your Own Missiles?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Xantheus

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 August 2021 - 07:48 PM

I was in my Mad cat mcii-1 on forest colony and fired off alpha to see what heat gen i had at start and my own Laser AMS was firing on my missiles.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 07 August 2021 - 06:17 AM

That seems strange, and would likely be a Bug happening, because personal/friendly AMS is never supposed to shoot down personal/friendly Missiles in any situation... Have you tried doing it several times, in order to see if it repeats itself? Also, is there any chance you can snag a video to show, provided this does happen to repeat? :o

~D. V. "a little confused by your AMS vs. Missiles situation" Devnull

#3 Xantheus

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 August 2021 - 06:25 AM

I can try again but i have removed AMS off of my mechs with Missiles. I havent tried it multiple times so it may well have been a glitch.

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 07 August 2021 - 07:38 AM

I've just checked out a couple of my own Mechs that have both AMS and Missiles on them. Not seeing this issue myself. :mellow:

How are things looking on your end? And since I didn't ask this earlier for clarification, did you experience this during a Live Match happening, or on the Testing Grounds instead? :o

~D. V. "Can not seem to reproduce the problem here... Did it happen while you were alone?" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users