2 replies to this topic

#1 Raon

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 08 August 2021 - 11:35 AM

I know there are Skills that give you a longer hold time on a full charge & reduce cool down times. But is there a way to reduce the charge time on a gauss rifle?!

Background context: I was slagged early in a match yesterday. So I started checking weapon loads for cool build ideas.

There was an atlas on my team with MRM's med lasers & a heavy gauss. (pretty standard-ish loadout)

While I was watching the brawl, its seemed a bit off. The gauss cooldown was fast, but there are quirks & skills for that. The thing that I realized was, I didn't notice any charge indicator light & they seemed to fire as soon as the cooldown was reset. This reminded me of the old "pre fix" no charge firing patterns.

I'm not accusing anyone of cheating....I could be mistaken. But what am I missing here?

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 08 August 2021 - 09:23 PM

There is no way to reduce the gauss charge up.
What you're missing is that you don't get a visual of gauss charge while spectating another player.

#3 Raon

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 08 August 2021 - 09:37 PM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 08 August 2021 - 09:23 PM, said:

There is no way to reduce the gauss charge up.
What you're missing is that you don't get a visual of gauss charge while spectating another player.

Ok, thanks! I didn't know about spectators not seeing the charge on the targeting reticle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users