#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 17 August 2021 - 01:47 PM

Shark Attack 3

Well, I was having trouble sleeping so I decided to watch this one, and now inflicting it upon any followers of my Movie threads....lol.

A sharks tooth is found imbedded in a underwater cable, and is photographed and sent out on line. After a couple are scared out of the water the tooth is presented to a researcher who is after the mystery shark. A coastal patrolman wants to shoot the shark, but the lady researcher wants to save it. After a chomp fest, guess who wants to blow it's brains out. Turns out it's a fifteen foot baby Meg, and nobody is wondering where mom is. She show's us soon enough and eats a whole boat, including a crooked VIP.

Definitely for late night entertainment. Some shark action violence, limited plot, special effects only are just there, blood, shark brain splatter, nudity, foul language and sexual connotations. Not for kids, or for adults that are fully awake.

By the way, the Baby Meg looked more like a great white. A little CG or computer editing would have done wonders.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 06:22 PM

been scouring movie lists looking for anything even remotely worth watching that has come out in the last year and a half, and i find myself very disappointed. i for one tend to avoid shark movies that are not the original jaws. i believe they said they needed a bigger boat, not a bigger shark.

besides its the damn sea lions you got to worry about, those things are evil. its like a giant cat that you can get wet.

Edited by LordNothing, 26 September 2021 - 06:23 PM.

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 27 September 2021 - 09:45 AM

lol....Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users