Unblock The Mountain #2 Vs New Moon-Map

1 reply to this topic

#1 Seelenlos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 550 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 01:27 AM

Hi,

you guys blocked the mountains in the map in 2018 vs Lights and scouts to go uo ( WHO TAKE THEIR TIME TO GO UP THAT EVEREST AND HELP THEIR TEAM IN THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE, where you can be tagged, pinpointed and LRMed like no other map - AS good SCOUTS and SNIPERS - the only place in all the maps which a Scout-Mechwarrior can EXCEL) BUT made a new MOON MAP where every place up the Metal__Mountains can be taken BY ANY ONE and be used as sniper or or scout!!!

If you don't see the illogic in this action, no one can help you.

So take the blocked areas of the mountains ASAP AS this Map is the excel map for the scouts!!!

I really hate that sniper lights but on this map, I can accept this BECAUSE only a good scout or sniper takes the TIME to go up that hill and help himself and his team!

Climbing up there has a lot of risks, you can get one killed by Gauss-snipers or enemy lights can await you or you can be tagged and LRMed to death.

For this map, absolutely acceptable as falling down from those hills is auto legged.

And as you are at it, you can make it as hard as possible to clim the Moon Areas, only 2 places and as a slalom way for the Big ones.

I can not see why any strategist should allow anyone from OUTSIDE go up the ramps !!!!

Regards

Edited by Seelenlos, 27 August 2021 - 01:27 AM.

#2 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:43 AM

I emphatically second this request. And for the record, the "new moon map" of which he speaks is the absolute cluster**** that is New HPG.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users