Found A Kodiak Trap

1 reply to this topic

#1 Fred Sebben Galf

Rookie

• Hearing Impaired
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 02:15 AM

Not sure if this is the right place nor format but I a made clip of the incident.

Occurred on the section of upper wall on the line where F5 and F6 meet. There is a column there. If you follow along the wall of that column like you're gonna walk off the ledge you will instead fall into this; https://youtu.be/ZNFJfDMXuQk

I know the recordings resolution sucks but it's a work in progress at the moment. In the future I think I will make a recording as well as take a picture of the spot and its location on the map in better resolution. If any of that is over kill or whatever just lemme know.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 02 September 2021 - 05:17 AM

Hi there, ... I found and confirmed what you're talking about. It can even get a Light Mech stuck that moves at low speed and does not have JumpJets equipped on it. By the way, the only two things missing from your video image are the resolution to read things properly, and the coordinates of where that spot is. If you're wondering how to get the coordinates, all you have to do is press "F9" on your keyboard whenever you have one of your Mechs out on a map, and it will show up in the top left corner. (Also happens to be how you can check your Ping & Framerate quickly when you don't have time to stare at the ScoreBoard due to something going on around you!!!) For your particular spot, I got as close as I could without getting stuck in there, and the approximate Coordinates are...

2600 — 1450 — 264 (and Looking West)

...as displayed in MWO's game client itself. Hopefully, this will enable the Developers who work on this (particularly Francois themself, as they are the primary known designer of the new HPG Manifold map) to rapidly fix the issue. They could possibly even add a micro-ramping there to make the whole upper shelf in that area feel more fluid. :o

~D. V. "Missing the needed Coordinates of a glitch? I got your back on HPG Manifold for this 'F5/F6' instance!" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users