2 replies to this topic

#1 Mystic Geologist

Rookie

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 07 September 2021 - 11:21 PM

This is curiosity on my part; does anyone else dream up builds? When I say dream up I come up with an idea during a dream and then want to try it in game. As an example last night I dreamed about a catapult (the variant was HH) that was armed with 2 large lasers in the CT and 2 LRM 20s each with 2 tons of ammo. An older example from dreaming is an Executioner that had 3 ER large lasers, 2 LRM 15s or 20s and 2 LBX5s.

Yes I use and enjoy the second build, although on a Highlander IIC, as the Executioner doesn’t have enough tonnage. I am planning to try the catapult build at some point in the future (with tweaks to make it usable).

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 10 September 2021 - 02:32 AM

Uhh... "You know that you have been playing too much MWO when..." ...perhaps??? :blink:

<*scratches head, stares blankly, then just sits there bewildered/puzzled/baffled*> :unsure:

~D. V. "kind of confused... possibly in shock... trying to be silly... not trying to be mean" Devnull

#3 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 10 September 2021 - 06:41 AM

Hmm, dreaming...no, not realy...from time to time I sit back und whatch others playing and contemplating the maps while I try to find interesting an if possible funny ways to missuse my far over 200 chassis for new ways they never where meant for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users