Hpg Broke Ramp

3 replies to this topic

#1 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 28 September 2021 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 29 September 2021 - 12:47 AM

Any chance that someone can ask you for the approximate Coordinates of that screwed-up HPG Manifold ramp's location? :o

~D. V. "We need to make a 'HPG Broke Ramp' easy for the Developer to fix." Devnull

#3 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 29 September 2021 - 01:01 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 29 September 2021 - 12:47 AM, said:

Any chance that someone can ask you for the approximate Coordinates of that screwed-up HPG Manifold ramp's location? Posted Image

~D. V. "We need to make a 'HPG Broke Ramp' easy for the Developer to fix." Devnull

There's a map dude.

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 29 September 2021 - 02:03 AM

View PostThe6thMessenger, on 29 September 2021 - 01:01 AM, said:

View PostD V Devnull, on 29 September 2021 - 12:47 AM, said:

Any chance that someone can ask you for the approximate Coordinates of that screwed-up HPG Manifold ramp's location? Posted Image

There's a map dude.

There may be. But, someone indicated to me a long time ago that providing Coordinates enabled the Map's Developer(s) to more easily fix things in a short amount of time. So, it happens that I went over to HPG Manifold myself to track down this little impediment in a player's path. Upon finding it, the best approximate match-up for them locating it quickly happens to be...

2084 — 1812.5 — 194.5 (Facing SouthEast near E4/E5 Border)

...and now the last piece of info they want in order to rapidly fix it is now provided. It always helps to use the "F9" Key and get that last little tidbit, whether any of us wants to do it or not. Of course, at the time I was told that, they weren't spending that long on examining images either. B)

AFTER-EDIT :: I don't suppose I can get a 'Like' for at least being helpful, and putting a 'Like' on your posts here? :)

~D. V. "using past memories to help with future Map Bugs... HPG Manifold being no exception" Devnull

Edited by D V Devnull, 29 September 2021 - 02:08 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users