90 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:00 PM

Welcome to the MechWarrior Online Annual Rewards Program

Wow, what a busy month we have had!

We've announced some key items for MW5 such as platforms and release dates. We've also just released a big tutorial for creating custom missions in MW5 Mercs! For MechWarrior Online Daeron joined the team and we've begun the process of collecting and cataloging feedback from the community on the future of MWO.

We've just released the details on Trick or Treat 6 and will be having a big sale on all kinds of items in MWO during the event to help you qualify for the 2020 Customer Appreciation Program.

While we don't have any new 'Mech packs or variants on offer it's important to us that we continue to acknowledge and reward you, the players who continue to support this game. With your support and feedback, we're very excited to plan and execute on the next phase of MechWarrior Online.

In the meantime, we have the following offerings as our thanks for your continued support.

We've updated some tiers based on new offerings in the stores and will have a qualification and redemption page available to you in the coming days.

We appreciate all the support and passion that players have shown us for MechWarrior Online!

THANK YOU MECHWARRIORS!

Here are the key information and dates to remember.

Beginning of Eligibility Date

Matches Played or purchases after this date are counted towards qualification

• November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)

Deadline of Eligibility

Matches Played or purchases before this date are counted towards qualification

• November 24th, 2020 at 10:00 AM PST (6:00 PM UTC)

Content Delivery - All Rewards (GSP, C-Bills, ETC) Excluding Mechs will be delivered on this date

'Mech Content Selection, and 'Mech Delivery PAGE IS HERE

Once Qualified you will need to make a selection to redeem reward Mechs

• You will need to select your 'Mechs on THIS PAGE to redeem them
  • You can select and redeem 'Mechs you have already qualified for now
  • Please wait up to an hour for the 'Mechs to be added to your account
  • You cannot select and redeem 'Mechs that you are not yet qualified for
  • If you complete the qualification criteria you can select and redeem 'Mechs as soon as the page shows you are eligible
  • Please allow up to 24 hours after completing the qualification criteria for the page to show you are eligible
  • Please be careful when selecting 'Mechs to redeem customer service will not exchange your redeemed rewards
  • Please be sure to redeem your reward 'Mechs before the redemption deadline of January 1st, 2021 10:00 AM PST (6:00 PM UTC)

'Mech Choice - Content Selection Deadline

Be sure to select and redeem your Reward 'Mechs before this date

You can visit this page to check your eligibility but...

• If you make a purchase or complete your Active Player Reward Please allow up to 24 hours for the page to reflect your eligibility.

Upcoming Sales and other things you should know

• Please watch out for Promotions that will offer sales over the coming month.

Reward Details

ACTIVE PLAYER REWARD

Eligibility Conditions

• You must have played at least 100 matches since November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)
  • Quick Play, Solaris 7, and Faction Play Matches count (Private Match and Comp Play do not)

Rewards

• Year 7 Cupcake Cockpit Item
  • 5 Million C-bills
  • a Mech Bay
  • 100 GSP

Reward Injection Date

COMPLETE COLLECTION REWARD

Eligibility Conditions

• You must have purchased any Complete Collection since November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)

Deadline of Eligibility

Rewards

• 5 Million C-bills
  • 100 GSP

Reward Injection Date / Mech Selection

MC REWARD

Eligibility Conditions

• You must have purchased the Solaris 7 Bundle, Dropship Deals (Pick a Pack Bundles), or any amount of MC* since November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)
  • OR you must have purchased a Steam Bundle** ( Solaris 7 Bundle)
  • *MC purchased through the Steam portal counts toward the MechWarrior Credits eligibility.
  • **Steam Bundles Must Be Purchased and Redeemed within the Eligible dates.

Deadline of Eligibility

Rewards

• 1 IS or Clan Light Hero or IS or Clan Light Loyalty 'Mech (from Previous Years Reward Programs)
  • 1 'Mech bay
  • MC Hanging Cockpit Item
  • 100 GSP

• If you qualify for the MC Reward the 'Mech is selectable on the Eligibility Page
  • You have until January 1st, 2021 10:00 AM PST (6:00 PM UTC) to redeem 'Mech Reward content
  • All content not redeemed by this date will lose eligibility

INNER SPHERE STANDARD REWARD

Eligibility Conditions

• You must have purchased any tier of any Inner Sphere Collection* (or any Inner Sphere a la carte 'Mech**) since November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)

Deadline of Eligibility

Rewards

• 1 IS Medium Hero or IS Medium Loyalty 'Mech (from Previous Years Reward Programs)
  • 1 'Mech bay
  • 100 GSP

• If you qualify for the IS Standard Reward the 'Mech is selectable on the Eligibility Page
  • You have until January 1st, 2021 10:00 AM PST (6:00 PM UTC) to redeem 'Mech Reward content

* Eligible Collections (any tier, or any a la carte 'Mech** when applicable)(excludes complete collections):

• Resistance
  • Resistance II
  • UrbanMech
  • Marauder
  • Warhammer
  • Rifleman
  • Archer
  • Phoenix Hawk
  • Cyclops
  • Bushwacker
  • Assassin
  • Roughneck
  • Javelin
  • Civil War-Uziel
  • Civil War-Annihilator
  • Civil War: Escalation - Osiris
  • Civil War: Escalation - Nightstar
  • Thanatos
  • Hellspawn
  • Fafnir
  • Flea
  • Vulcan
  • Champion
  • Hatamoto Chi
  • Charger
  • Any Resistance Hero 'Mech.
  • Dervish
  • Marauder II
  • Corsair
  • Evolution Charger
  • Evolution Hatamoto

**A la carte 'Mechs are only available for Resistance 1 and Resistance 2 packs and can be found at the bottom of those pages.

CLAN STANDARD REWARD

Eligibility Conditions

You must have purchased any tier of any Clan Collection* (or any Clan a la carte 'Mech**) since November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)

Deadline of Eligibility

Rewards

• 1 IS Clan Medium Hero or IS Clan Medium Loyalty 'Mech (from Previous Years Reward Programs)
  • 1 'Mech bay
  • 100 GSP

• If you qualify for the Clan Standard Reward the 'Mech is selectable on the Eligibility Page

* Eligible Collections (any tier, or any a la carte 'Mech** when applicable)(excludes complete collections):

• Wave 1
  • Wave 2
  • Wave 3
  • Origins IIC
  • Kodiak
  • Viper
  • Night Gyr
  • Huntsman
  • Linebacker
  • Marauder IIC
  • Supernova
  • Civil War-Cougar
  • Civil War-Mad Cat MKII
  • Civil War: Escalation - Arctic Wolf
  • Civil War: Escalation - Nova Cat
  • Piranha
  • Black Lanner
  • Sun Spider
  • Blood Asp
  • Hellfire
  • Incubus
  • Vapor Eagle
  • or any Wave 1, Wave 2 or IIC Clan Hero 'Mechs
  • Rifleman IIC
  • Warhammer IIC

** A la carte 'Mechs are only available for the Clan Wave 1, Clan Wave 2, Clan Wave 3, and Origins IIC packs, and can be found at the bottom of those pages.

INNER SPHERE TOP TIER REWARD

Eligibility Conditions

• You must have purchased any eligible Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection* (or combination of eligible items**) since November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)

Deadline of Eligibility

Rewards

• 1 IS Heavy Hero or IS Heavy Loyalty 'Mech (from Previous Years Reward Programs)
  • 1 'Mech bay
  • 100 GSP

• If you qualify for the IS Top Tier Reward the 'Mech is selectable on the Eligibility Page

* Eligible Collections: Resistance 1 Wrath Collection; Resistance 2 Mauler Collection. ** Eligible combinations (excludes complete collections): At least two Collector Packs from any combination of the following

• Resistance - Wrath Collection
  • Resistance II - Mauler Collection
  • UrbanMech
  • Marauder
  • Warhammer
  • Rifleman
  • Archer
  • Phoenix Hawk
  • Cyclops
  • Bushwacker
  • Assassin
  • Roughneck
  • Javelin
  • Civil War-Uziel
  • Civil War-Annihilator
  • Civil War: Escalation - Osiris
  • Civil War: Escalation - Nightstar
  • Thanatos
  • Hellspawn
  • Fafnir
  • Flea
  • Vulcan
  • Champion
  • Dervish
  • Marauder II
  • Corsair
  • Evolution Charger
  • Evolution Hatamoto

or a combination of any 6 Resistance Hero 'Mechs, Hero Add-ons, or Reinforcement Add-ons. (for applicable Inner Sphere Mech packs)

CLAN TOP TIER REWARD

Eligibility Conditions

• You must have purchased any eligible Top-Tier Clan Collection* (or combination of eligible items**) since November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)

Deadline of Eligibility

Rewards

• 1 Clan Heavy Hero or Clan Heavy Loyalty Mech (from Previous Years Reward Programs)
  • 1 Mech bay
  • 100 GSP

• If you qualify for the Clan Top Tier Reward the 'Mech is selectable on the Eligibility Page

* Eligible Collections: Wave 1 Masakari Collection; Wave 2 Man-O-War Collection; Wave 3 Gladiator Collection; Origins IIC Highlander Collection. ** Eligible combinations: At least two Collector Packs from any combination of the following Packs, (excludes complete collections):

• Wave 1 Masakari Collection
  • Wave 2 Man-O-War Collection
  • Wave 3 Gladiator Collection
  • Kodiak
  • Viper
  • Night Gyr
  • Huntsman
  • Linebacker
  • Marauder IIC
  • Supernova
  • Civil War-Cougar
  • Civil War-Mad Cat MKII
  • Civil War: Escalation - Arctic Wolf
  • Civil War: Escalation - Nova Cat
  • Piranha
  • Black Lanner
  • Sun Spider
  • Blood Asp
  • Hellfire
  • Incubus
  • Vapor Eagle
  • Rifleman IIC
  • Warhammer IIC

or a combination of any 6 Wave 1, Wave 2, IIC Clan Hero 'Mechs, Hero Add-ons, or Reinforcement Add-ons. (for applicable Clan Mech packs)

ULTIMATE REWARD

Eligibility Conditions

• You must qualify for both the 2020 Clan Top-Tier Reward and the 2020 Inner Sphere Top-Tier Reward listed above! If you qualify for those two Top-Tier Rewards before the cut-off date, you qualify for the Ultimate Reward!

Deadline of Eligibility

Rewards

• 1 IS or Clan Assault Hero or IS or Clan Assault Loyalty 'Mech (from Previous Years Reward Programs)
  • 1 'Mech bay
  • 1 IS 5% C-Bill boosting Standing Item
  • 1 Clan 5% C-Bill boosting Standing Item
  • 100 GSP

• If you qualify for the Ultimate Reward the 'Mech is selectable on the Eligibility Page

NOTE:

• Reward eligibility for content acquired through Gift Code redemption is determined by the original purchase date of the Gift Code. Example: If you redeemed a Gift Code on August 10th, 2020 that was purchased prior to November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC), you will not qualify for any associated Rewards.
  • Rewards are provided to the Giftee, not the Gifter.
  • Gift Codes that were purchased within the eligibility period, but redeemed after the period had expired, will not be granted the associated Reward item automatically; the Reward will need to be granted manually by Support Services. If you have redeemed a Gift Code after the deadline but that was purchased during the eligibility period, please contact accounts@mwomercs.com.

#2 My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Major General
  • Major General
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:14 PM

The fact that the requirements are the same for no new content is quite disappointing.

Edited by Gloster-, 21 October 2020 - 12:15 PM.

#3 Kodyn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationNY, USA

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:19 PM

I'm good with it, just glad we're getting something. I had been pretty happy with the state of the game in the spring, before they trashed MM and combined queues, so I spent a little money. Now that I'm less happy with the state of the game, and not feeling compelled to spend money, I'll take free stuff to compensate. Pahket is probably only hero I don't have that I want, but the others can be stripped for CBills at the very least.

We didn't even think there would be a loyalty program this year, so I'm just happy it's something.

#4 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:22 PM

First year I'm not getting 6 mechs from this program. In fact I get none. Thanks for saving me money PGI.

#5 Lexandro Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHungary, Budapest

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:14 PM

View PostLockheed_, on 21 October 2020 - 12:58 PM, said:

What's the best of the light mechs?

IS: Wolfhound "Ginner", Panther "Katana Kat", Urbanmech K-9, Commando "Death's Knell", Locus "Pirate Bane"
Clan: Artic Cheetah "Shard", Adder "Cinder", Kit Fox "Purifier", Piranha "Chiper"

#6 L1f3H4ck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:23 PM

new variants would have been nice, probably the least work for a hint of fresh air

#7 RRAMIREZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 183 posts
  • LocationIn the Blob

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:48 PM

View PostLockheed_, on 21 October 2020 - 12:58 PM, said:

I am currently considering the Loyalty Kitfox or the Loyalty Urbie, just because they are not available otherwise.

if I'm not mistaken, they're available here in the reinforcement tab (without loyalty bonus and special camo)
https://mwomercs.com/store/gifts

Edited by RRAMIREZ, 21 October 2020 - 01:50 PM.

#8 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:55 PM

While we don't have any new 'Mech packs or variants on offer...

Stopped reading right there.

#9 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:55 PM

Well... I'll be looking forward to that 7th Year Cupcake and the other basic items. :)

Sorry to see that there won't be a 7th Year Decal though, as I would have appreciated one of those too... I thought that was a nice touch when they did it with the 6th Year edition of rewards. But, I understand that they may not have the people to work on it anymore. It ain't the end of the world if we don't get one, so I'll just be thankful for what we do get from this. :mellow:

~D. V. "thankful for what may come of the 7th Year Rewards, regardless of having extras or not" Devnull

#10 SatireSphere

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 02:02 PM

Complete collections don't count for these? I've bought several of those and was hoping they'd be included in these templates.

#11 RRAMIREZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 183 posts
  • LocationIn the Blob

Posted 21 October 2020 - 02:06 PM

View PostSatireSphere, on 21 October 2020 - 02:02 PM, said:

Complete collections don't count for these? I've bought several of those and was hoping they'd be included in these templates.

COMPLETE COLLECTION REWARDPosted Image
Eligibility Conditions
  • You must have purchased any Complete Collection since November 19th, 2019 at 10:01 AM PST (6:01 PM UTC)
Deadline of Eligibility
Rewards
  • 5 Million C-bills
  • 100 GSP

Edited by RRAMIREZ, 21 October 2020 - 02:07 PM.

#12 SatireSphere

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 02:13 PM

View PostRRAMIREZ, on 21 October 2020 - 02:06 PM, said:

I was mostly referring to the Inner Sphere/Clan collection ones but I didn't notice that one on the rewards page, thanks!

#13 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 21 October 2020 - 03:07 PM

What, no new content? You expect us to pay for something this year without any new content, and reward us with no new content?

It's like a Monty Python routine, but isn't funny.

#14 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 21 October 2020 - 03:18 PM

Yeah, after last year's rewards, I decided to wait until I saw this year's rewards before spending any money. Good decision. I used to make a special point of qualifying for the Ultimate Rewards because I wanted all the Loyalty 'mechs every year (all the new versions that haven't been in the game before). Now that there's nothing new, I'm okay with only qualifying for the basic rewards (100 matches played).

I mean, there ARE missing variants that literally just require hardpoint modification to existing 'mechs. Marauder-7D, for example, is a MAD-3R with ECM... Viper-H is a Viper-A with AMS in the left torso in addition to the two energy hardpoints. Victor-10L just has to move the SRM to the right torso instead of the left, and adds ECM. It's a REALLY sad state of affairs if they don't have even ONE artist who can move the missile graphic to the other side of the torso (just a mirror swap). I'm sure there are others that are a similar lack of work, but still represent something "new" that can't currently be made in-game.

Just make one of the available patterns the "default". I vote for the Woodland pattern. It'd save me 375 MC :)

Edited by C337Skymaster, 21 October 2020 - 03:23 PM.

#15 evil kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 04:47 PM

pgi: we want to prove that we are commited to mwo

also pgi: lets just recycle last years loyalty mechs, no point spending money on this dying game

#16 Neutron IX

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 21 October 2020 - 04:58 PM

Stoked for this, thanks folks!

If I could make one small request (not to seem ungrateful) I seem to recall that in past years the (S) variants from the Steam packs were included among the selections.

I only bring this up, and wonder if they could possibly be added again this year, simply because I already had every Hero and every (L) mech (except for the MAD IIC-2 (L) which I've already selected).

I'll sit on my selections until I get a yay or a nay, and if this can't be done, I'll just settle for duplicates I reckon, but thanks for maybe considering it.

Secondary to the above, and less important, I do already have all the mech-packs, so even though I'm ineligible for the "Complete Collection" requirement, I'm not inclined to make the purchase necessarily since I already have the mechs. It feels like a bummer of a Catch-22 to find myself wavering on missing out on the rewards.

All that being said though, seriously, thanks for the work you guys are doing.

Cheers!

#17 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,681 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 October 2020 - 09:56 PM

Looks like I have the opportunity to grab the loyalty King Crab after all, which makes me pretty happy. :)

#18 K4I 4LL4RD LI4O

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:02 AM

Is it possible to see what we are missing to complet a tier? Last year there was a page for that matter. I need to know what I am missing for the IS top tier reward. Answer would be nice. And thx for the rewards on my part Matt!!!

Edited by K4I 4LL4RD LI4O, 22 October 2020 - 02:03 AM.

#19 whatever it takes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:45 AM

Just saying what everyone are thinking about: PGI should've given me a mechpack at least for still playing this game.

#20 Hellfire666

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 05:11 AM

Hi! We here at PGI worked hard at doing basically nothing all year and we want YOU to reward US with MONEY!

Sure we finally fixed the broke *** PSR system after being hounded about it for YEARS, sure we screwed up solo play by jamming groups into it, and we can't forget the real elephant in the room, zero content of ANY kind for the last year and NOTHING on the radar.

SO REWARD US WITH YOUR MONEY FOR RECYCLED REWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea ... no ...

GG PGI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users