#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:56 AM

Masters of the Universe

The plot to this movie is simple. The hero (He-Man) travels to earth to escape a skeleton faced opponent with the cosmic key which is lost as it arrives on earth. He-man and his companions begin to search for the key before Castle Greyskull is lost, and the sorceress dies.

Sword and sorcery action, horrid acting and some special effects. Fights, well, if you can call that fighting. Scenes include a laser shoot out in a music store, a monster chase scene in a school gym. Okay for younger children, however adults may want to throw themselves out of a window (watch out for the rose bushes) after watching. Violence.

#2 feeWAIVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 05:52 AM

This was the first movie I ever saw in a theatre, and I still love it.

#3 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 22 October 2021 - 10:27 AM

That's fine dude, I'm just giving my opinion, however the main reason I am doing this is for people who may have seen a movie but don't know the title and want to see it again. So I give a title, and what's it's about, and sometimes scenes. Also if you have kids, but are unsure of a movie, as a parent I am trying to give some information to see if it's appropriate for your family.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users