Constant As & Full Stop

3 replies to this topic

#1 Columb0

Rookie

• Senior Sergeant Major
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 06:28 AM

Yeah, since yesterday i got this weird bug where my Mech just Alpha Strike and makes a full stop as soon as the game starts, and he keeps on doing that till he shuts down.
Oh i cant aim aswell just turn left and right, thats it.
Alt+Tab doesnt fix it, neither does rejoining or restarting the game and it will keep on happening till i restart the pc. Is that smth only i encounter?

EDIT: It seems the controller was the problem... hopefully

Edited by Columb0, 03 November 2021 - 04:21 PM.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,654 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 02 November 2021 - 06:48 PM

Weird items like that is usually the result of having a game controller pulled in and sending mixed signals.

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 13 February 2022 - 07:05 PM

View PostColumb0, on 02 November 2021 - 06:28 AM, said:

Yeah, since yesterday i got this weird bug where my Mech just Alpha Strike and makes a full stop as soon as the game starts, and he keeps on doing that till he shuts down.
Oh i cant aim aswell just turn left and right, thats it.
Alt+Tab doesnt fix it, neither does rejoining or restarting the game and it will keep on happening till i restart the pc. Is that smth only i encounter?

EDIT: It seems the controller was the problem... hopefully
usally that can happen if your controller was face down and somehow pressing buttons or sticks... make sure to set your controler down with the controls facing upward to prevent this from happening.

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 14 February 2022 - 05:52 AM

Some games just get a permanent input from a plugged-in controller regardless how careful you place them. If you get weird directional behavior, it's always a good idea to check USB devices first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users