Adding An "event Style" Countdown On Sales?

3 replies to this topic

#1 All Your Bases

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 08:13 AM

Hey all, I'm from the USA and obviously bad at math because I've missed out on sales throughout my years with MWOPosted Image Posted Image . I love the event count down we have where I can always log in and say "Ok 1 day 20 hours left or whatever". Could we add that to the sale events too? P.S. wasn't sure if this would be in game suggestion so added it in that forum as well.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 23 December 2021 - 06:19 AM

Hi there... I just answered this in your other Thread @ https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/282004-adding-event-style-countdown-for-sale-events/page__view__findpost__p__6439243, but here's a quick quote of it...

View PostD V Devnull, on 23 December 2021 - 06:14 AM, said:

This already exists In-Game when a Sale is running. Just as soon as you click the yellow "Store" button up top, most items that are On-Sale will indicate it in the Sale's Mega-Rack as an overlay on the picture of their item. You can use this as a reference for all items involved in the Sale which is being provided. Posted Image

~D. V. "is reasonably sure that you missed all the Sale-related indicators which the Game Client provides to you" Devnull

...and I will hope that you have a nice day. :mellow:

~D. V. "having to repeat their self about Sale-related information on time remaining" Devnull

#3 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 23 December 2021 - 11:01 AM

Might be nice to have it on the website announcements though. :)

#4 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,705 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 01:26 AM

Such sales countdown would be a nice thing to have on the sales web page, just for a quick look.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users