Login Problems

2 replies to this topic

#1 Maerin De Reuse Iftenshtall

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 11:34 AM

Hello folks, lately i've returned on the site and trying to login on my profile seemed to be impossibile because i couldn't type the "@" in the email box.
I have a qwerty keyboard and normally i have to press ALT GR and the key for "ò/ç".
Nothing happens, the box refuses to accept my @ for some reason.
I also used the desktop keyboard provided by Win10, but to no avail.

Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

Thank you in advance :)

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,576 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 12:59 PM

Check the "Remember e-mail address" box. You enter your e-mail once and you will not have to enter it again, thus getting around the problem.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 08 January 2022 - 02:21 AM

Two people, dual reply, no worries... :)

View PostMaerin De Reuse Iftenshtall, on 04 January 2022 - 11:34 AM, said:

Hello folks, lately i've returned on the site and trying to login on my profile seemed to be impossibile because i couldn't type the "@" in the email box.
I have a qwerty keyboard and normally i have to press ALT GR and the key for "ò/ç".
Nothing happens, the box refuses to accept my @ for some reason.
I also used the desktop keyboard provided by Win10, but to no avail.

Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

Thank you in advance Posted Image

Hello there, Maerin... Even though this is a little rushed, I have a few questions to start things off...
  • 1.) How did you get to here to post?
  • 2a.) Was this a question really meant about the Game Client stuff?
  • 2b.) (Only if #2a is a Yes...) Why did you start a Game Client Question in the "Website & Forum" Board?
  • 2c.) (Only if #2a is a No...) What Browser are you using to access the MWO Website?
  • 3.) What is your Keyboard's current Language setting?
  • 4.) Have you tried any International English Keyboard setting?
...as knowing the answers to these will help others who are initially confused with helping you. ^_^

View Postmartian, on 04 January 2022 - 12:59 PM, said:

Check the "Remember e-mail address" box. You enter your e-mail once and you will not have to enter it again, thus getting around the problem.

This does not help with the Website as it lacks such a function. If they have a Form memory in their Browser however, then they can use that once they're able to get the credentials to enter properly. :mellow:

This said, if Maerin states that the problem has to do with the Game Client instead, then we've got another whole ball of wax here. Thankfully that is one ball which questions #3 & #4 will help to deal with. :o

~D. V. "Because someone needed to show up, and help clear up the mess about Login Issues" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users