Marauder A-10 Thunderbolt Warthog

2 replies to this topic

#1 Stormhaze1080

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNC, US

Posted 07 January 2022 - 04:26 PM

It kinda dawned on me how much the Marauder's center torso resembles the A-10 Thunderbolt support jet. So, I don't know what this event would be centered around, but a version of the Marauder/Marauder II-C that has some kind of auto cannon mount in the center torso, just under the cockpit (based on critical slots, you can have 1 or 2 AC/2s mounted there). Dub it's special variation the MAD WHG (Warthog), and give it the whole beast face in the front with teeth along the sides of the AC barrell.

Posted Image

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,736 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 08:23 PM

i have only one thing to say about this:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!

#3 Ch_R0me

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 609 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

Posted 10 April 2022 - 02:30 AM

Oh, if only PGI could add the AeroSpace Fighters... I would bring Huscarl for a fight. Or a Xerxes. Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostStormhaze1080, on 07 January 2022 - 04:26 PM, said:

It kinda dawned on me how much the Marauder's center torso resembles the A-10 Thunderbolt support jet. So, I don't know what this event would be centered around, but a version of the Marauder/Marauder II-C that has some kind of auto cannon mount in the center torso, just under the cockpit (based on critical slots, you can have 1 or 2 AC/2s mounted there). Dub it's special variation the MAD WHG (Warthog), and give it the whole beast face in the front with teeth along the sides of the AC barrell. (...)

Easier would be to use Nightstar, since it had a properly placed hardpoint for that.

Also...
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users