Jump to content

Stockpile Sale


29 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

    Member

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 03:19 PM


STOCKPILE SALE

Sale Dates
Starts: Jan 20th 00:00 UTC
Ends: Feb 2nd 00:00 UTC

    In-Game Sales

    Select Mechs 50% off MC and C-Bill Price

    BATTLEMASTER
    NOVA
    SHADOW CAT
    BLACK KNIGHT
    LINEBACKER
    BLOOD ASP

    All Engines 50% off C-Bill price
    Mech bays 50% off
    C bill bundles 50% off the MC Price in Game
    100 GSP Bundle - 50% off the MC Price in Game

      WEB SALES


      Mech Packs on Sale 30% off

      BUY 30% Bonus MC and Bonus Content

      Get 30% Bonus MC and Bonus Content when you Purchase MC!

      Check the chart below for the bonus MC, then head on over to https://mwomercs.com/profile/credits to get your MC package!

      Package Price

      Normal MC

      30% Bonus MC

      Total MC

      Bonus Content

      $99.95

      25,000

      7,500

      32,500

      500 GSP + Mad Cat MK II MCII-DS 'Deathstrike' + Blood Asp BAS-RA "Rancor" +Shadow Cat SHC-MI "Mishipeshu" (3 Mech Bays Included)

      $49.95

      12,000

      3,600

      15,600

      100 GSP + Mad Cat MK II MCII-DS 'Deathstrike' (Mech Bay Included)

      $29.95

      6,500

      1,950

      8,450

      100 GSP + Blood Asp BAS-RA "Rancor" (Mech Bay Included)

      $14.95

      3,000

      900

      3,900

      100 GSP + Shadow Cat SHC-MI "Mishipeshu" (Mech Bay Included)

      $6.95

      1250

      375

      1,625

      100 GSP and a Mech Bay

      GIFT 30% Bonus MC and Content

      Give 30% Bonus MC and Bonus Content when you Gift MC! (Injected on the hour after Giftee redeems)

      Check the chart below for the bonus MC, then head on over to https://mwomercs.com/store/gifts/premium-time to gift an MC package!

      Package Price

      Normal MC

      30% Bonus MC

      Total MC

      Bonus Content

      $99.95

      25,000

      7,500

      32,500

      500 GSP + King Crab KGC-KJ "KAIJU" + Grasshopper GHR-MJ "MJÖLNIR" + Crab CRB-FL "FLORENTINE" (3 Mech Bays Included)

      $49.95

      12,000

      3,600

      15,600

      100 GSP + King Crab KGC-KJ "KAIJU" (Mech Bay Included)

      $29.95

      6,500

      1,950

      8,450

      100 GSP + Grasshopper GHR-MJ "MJÖLNIR" (Mech Bay Included)

      $14.95

      3,000

      900

      3,900

      100 GSP + Crab CRB-FL "FLORENTINE" (Mech Bay Included)

      $6.95

      1250

      375

      1,625

      100 GSP and a Mech Bay

      • NOTE! The Player who redeems the gift code gets the MC and the Additional Content.
      • ALSO! YOU MUST REDEEM DURING THE PROMOTION TO GET THE ADDITIONAL MC!
      • YES! You can purchase a gift Code for yourself and redeem on your own account!
      • For the Gifting promo, the additional MC is Granted on the hour following your redemption.

      And as a Reminder

      Don't Forget to grab Bundles of Joy before they are gone in February!



      #2 Kano111

        Member

      • PipPipPip
      • Bridesmaid
      • 52 posts
      • LocationAustralia

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 04:09 PM

      I'm in the market for a Battlemaster. Which is a decent variant post patch?

      #3 Voice of Kerensky

        Member

      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Ace Of Spades
      • Ace Of Spades
      • 325 posts

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 04:13 PM

      Thx, PGI!

      P.S. I modestly dare to hope that the sale of decals will take place in the foreseeable future.

      #4 Gakuseinozen

        Member

      • PipPip
      • Shredder
      • 44 posts

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 04:22 PM

      View PostKano111, on 19 January 2022 - 04:09 PM, said:

      I'm in the market for a Battlemaster. Which is a decent variant post patch?


      Looking at the -3M personally. I came up with the following theorycraft builds:

      AE282:W1|eg|i^|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|[?|[?|[?|i^|i^q31|[@|[?|[?|[?rh0sh0|[?|[?t81|GP|GPu81|GP|GPvB0|GPw505050
      LE375,MRM40,8SL,17DHS


      AE282:W1|`g|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|i^|i^|c?|c?|c?q31|Z@|c?|c?|c?r00sh0|c?|c?|i^|i^tm0|GPum0|GPvB0|GPw505050
      LE350,MRM30,8MPL,18DHS

      AE202:W1|`g|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|i^|i^|Y?|Y?|Y?q31|Y?|Y?|Y?|[@r00|i^sh0|i^|i^|Y?|Y?tn0|GPun0|GP|GPv@0|GPw505050
      LE350,MRM40,8ML,19DHS

      Edited by Gakuseinozen, 19 January 2022 - 04:23 PM.


      #5 Kano111

        Member

      • PipPipPip
      • Bridesmaid
      • 52 posts
      • LocationAustralia

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 04:52 PM

      View PostGakuseinozen, on 19 January 2022 - 04:22 PM, said:


      Looking at the -3M personally. I came up with the following theorycraft builds:

      AE282:W1|eg|i^|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|[?|[?|[?|i^|i^q31|[@|[?|[?|[?rh0sh0|[?|[?t81|GP|GPu81|GP|GPvB0|GPw505050
      LE375,MRM40,8SL,17DHS


      AE282:W1|`g|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|i^|i^|c?|c?|c?q31|Z@|c?|c?|c?r00sh0|c?|c?|i^|i^tm0|GPum0|GPvB0|GPw505050
      LE350,MRM30,8MPL,18DHS

      AE202:W1|`g|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|i^|i^|Y?|Y?|Y?q31|Y?|Y?|Y?|[@r00|i^sh0|i^|i^|Y?|Y?tn0|GPun0|GP|GPv@0|GPw505050
      LE350,MRM40,8ML,19DHS


      Thanks for this! I will take a look

      #6 mytilus edulis

        Member

      • PipPipPip
      • 63 posts

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 05:34 PM

      urgh just bought a bunch of MC like two weeks ago

      #7 w0qj

        Member

      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • The Stryker
      • The Stryker
      • 1,957 posts

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 06:00 PM

      Very happy about the Blood Asp Ultimate Pack!

      All Blood Asp Set-of-8 (SO8) bonuses look very interesting now!
      Torso-specific bonuses are great too.

      Also love the BAS-Prime(S) SO8 bonuses, with +30% CBills bonus too!
      https://mwomercs.com/blood-asp

      And now to save up for that Clan New Player Pack for its total +10% CBills cockpit items... ;)
      https://mwomercs.com/store/bundles

      #8 mytilus edulis

        Member

      • PipPipPip
      • 63 posts

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 08:09 PM

      Any reason why the MC pack bonus heroes have such a big difference in MC value? the Clan bonus heroes add up to 22,690 MC, the IS 16,500. That's like, one or two extra heroes' worth of MC

      Edited by mytilus edulis, 19 January 2022 - 09:49 PM.


      #9 Aidan Crenshaw

        Member

      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • The Mercenary
      • The Mercenary
      • 2,953 posts

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 09:40 PM

      View Postmytilus edulis, on 19 January 2022 - 08:09 PM, said:

      Any reason why the MC pack bonus heroes have such a big difference in MC value? the Clan bonus heroes add up to 22,690 MC, the IS 16,875. That's like, one or two extra heroes' worth of MC

      Clan Mechs mostly have a higher market value thus higher MC price. These do not reflect their usability ingame. Plus there are two 90t Assaults and a 45t Medium on the Clan Bonus side vs. A 100t Assault, 70t Heavy and 50t Medium on the IS side.
      If your question is why those particular Chassis were chosen as Bonus, only Matt Newman knows.

      #10 mytilus edulis

        Member

      • PipPipPip
      • 63 posts

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 09:51 PM

      View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 19 January 2022 - 09:40 PM, said:

      Clan Mechs mostly have a higher market value thus higher MC price. These do not reflect their usability ingame. Plus there are two 90t Assaults and a 45t Medium on the Clan Bonus side vs. A 100t Assault, 70t Heavy and 50t Medium on the IS side.
      If your question is why those particular Chassis were chosen as Bonus, only Matt Newman knows.


      Ehhh I'd say the Clan bonus heroes are way more usable overall than the IS ones. The Deathstrike can do a huge variety of builds for most ranges. The Rancor is nothing special, but a solid chassis with solid mounts and new nice range perk. The SHC hero is also nothing special, but putting good farm builds on it nets tons of cbills (average like 350-450K with the UAC2 build).

      The Kaiju is a solid mech but it's pretty much either extreme range or brawl, and brawl is a bit painful. The GHR hero is...middle of the road. The Florentine is just plain bad.

      #11 Nomad Tech

        Member

      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Urban Commando
      • Urban Commando
      • 3,258 posts
      • LocationAustralia

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 10:45 PM

      View PostKano111, on 19 January 2022 - 04:09 PM, said:

      I'm in the market for a Battlemaster. Which is a decent variant post patch?


      The Hero is amazing, but all are pretty good..

      #12 iamredleader

        Member

      • PipPip
      • Littlest Helper
      • Littlest Helper
      • 45 posts
      • LocationAmstelveen

      Posted 19 January 2022 - 11:06 PM

      View PostKano111, on 19 January 2022 - 04:09 PM, said:

      I'm in the market for a Battlemaster. Which is a decent variant post patch?


      You can try this build. Works like a charm (even on hot maps). Let me know if you like it :)

      #13 Jhebbal Sag

        Rookie

      • The Predator
      • The Predator
      • 8 posts

      Posted 20 January 2022 - 12:20 AM

      Забавно. В свое время делал пред заказ именно на этот вариант MAD Cat, думал все как на картинке, можно ракеты поставить. Оказалось что нет, очень огорчился Posted Image. Тем не менее мехом остался доволен Posted Image

      #14 The Chancelor

        Member

      • PipPip
      • Big Brother
      • 22 posts

      Posted 20 January 2022 - 03:47 AM

      View Postiamredleader, on 19 January 2022 - 11:06 PM, said:


      You can try this build. Works like a charm (even on hot maps). Let me know if you like it :)




      Damn! That is good!

      #15 Kano111

        Member

      • PipPipPip
      • Bridesmaid
      • 52 posts
      • LocationAustralia

      Posted 20 January 2022 - 04:09 AM

      View Postiamredleader, on 19 January 2022 - 11:06 PM, said:

      You can try this build. Works like a charm (even on hot maps). Let me know if you like it Posted Image


      Never gonna give up this build.

      View PostGakuseinozen, on 19 January 2022 - 04:22 PM, said:


      Looking at the -3M personally. I came up with the following theorycraft builds:

      AE282:W1|eg|i^|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|[?|[?|[?|i^|i^q31|[@|[?|[?|[?rh0sh0|[?|[?t81|GP|GPu81|GP|GPvB0|GPw505050
      LE375,MRM40,8SL,17DHS


      AE282:W1|`g|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|i^|i^|c?|c?|c?q31|Z@|c?|c?|c?r00sh0|c?|c?|i^|i^tm0|GPum0|GPvB0|GPw505050
      LE350,MRM30,8MPL,18DHS

      AE202:W1|`g|i^|i^|i^|i^p31|i^|i^|Y?|Y?|Y?q31|Y?|Y?|Y?|[@r00|i^sh0|i^|i^|Y?|Y?tn0|GPun0|GP|GPv@0|GPw505050
      LE350,MRM40,8ML,19DHS


      Thanks man. I like these. The ML one is probably the one I will go for

      #16 Kodan Black

        Member

      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • The People's Hero
      • The People
      • 295 posts
      • LocationMassachusetts, USA

      Posted 20 January 2022 - 05:51 AM

      I've been banking MC for warhorns, could we please get those on sale? If so, I will make an MC purchase as thanks.

      #17 malcarther

        Rookie

      • Ace Of Spades
      • 2 posts

      Posted 20 January 2022 - 09:21 AM

      received my mc no mech, gsp, or mech bay yet purchased the 14.95 pack. relogged twice entered a match and still nothing

      Edited by malcarther, 20 January 2022 - 09:25 AM.


      #18 w0qj

        Member

      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • The Stryker
      • The Stryker
      • 1,957 posts

      Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:31 AM

      Can take up to 1 hour to receive package... hang in there!

      If after 1 hour (and log out + login again) and package does not get injected into your account,
      then perhaps it's time to contact MWO Support:

      billing@mwomercs.com
      accounts@mwomercs.com
      support@mwomercs.com

      Good luck!


      View Postmalcarther, on 20 January 2022 - 09:21 AM, said:

      received my mc no mech, gsp, or mech bay yet purchased the 14.95 pack. relogged twice entered a match and still nothing


      #19 NPC SLAYER

        Member

      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Little Devil
      • Little Devil
      • 688 posts

      Posted 21 January 2022 - 06:25 AM

      View Postmytilus edulis, on 19 January 2022 - 09:51 PM, said:

      Ehhh I'd say the Clan bonus heroes are way more usable overall than the IS ones. The Deathstrike can do a huge variety of builds for most ranges. The Rancor is nothing special, but a solid chassis with solid mounts and new nice range perk. The SHC hero is also nothing special, but putting good farm builds on it nets tons of cbills (average like 350-450K with the UAC2 build).

      The Kaiju is a solid mech but it's pretty much either extreme range or brawl, and brawl is a bit painful. The GHR hero is...middle of the road. The Florentine is just plain bad.

      GHR Hero is an excellent mech.

      #20 Ch_R0me

        Member

      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • The Named
      • The Named
      • 577 posts
      • Twitter: Link
      • Twitch: Link
      • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

      Posted 21 January 2022 - 06:30 AM

      Bought myself the BattleMaster 1G, along with the loadout. Thx PGI. o7





      1 user(s) are reading this topic

      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users