Error 52 For Cp-S Solved

4 replies to this topic

#1 Egghead815

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 04:38 AM

I was running into this error everytime i would respec my Sleipnir and it took me awhile but, i finally figured out how to get around it. The particular issue is for some reason whenever you try to move the gauss rifle ammo from the left torso to a different part of the mech. I ended up removing everything from the left torso first. Then adding the ammo i wanted to move to the left leg. Followed by installing a laser ams and then the gauss rifle to the left torso. This in turn finally solved my issue. Thought i would share incase anyone else was running into this problem.
Cheers

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 21 January 2022 - 05:34 AM

That error is due to your game client becoming desync from the server. The easiest resolution is to strip the mech via Strip all components (this includes component(s) you are not able to see), hit SAVE then rebuild. It can also occur with consumables, and occasionally with armor but usually this one is due to PGI thinking they are making a valid swap then changing it base sometime down the road. For Armor usually remove a few points from the arms and ST, save then put points back.

Rebooting/restarting the client will sometimes resolve that error but not always.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 21 January 2022 - 05:36 AM.

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 05:37 AM

It's funny how often Error 52 seems to be related to gauss ammo. Posted Image ?

For me, it's coolshots whenever it happens.

#4 Egghead815

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 04:04 PM

I tried stripping the mexh method with no luck, along with restarting the client and still no avail. I didn't have any consumables, but I did try equipping one just to see, also no luck. It wasn't till I tried installing those components in the left torso in that order that it worked. Either way, glad I was able to get around it. Thanks for the feedback

#5 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 22 January 2022 - 10:01 AM

Since you didnt notate in your post, tis not just about using the strip function, it is hitting the Save button which allows it to resync server/clinic.

My main reason for responding back is that importance. A few years ago when it starting showing up, a few had responded back that they hadn't realized they had not hit the save button.. just did the strip then adding components back and no go.

In your instance, moving the components out of the right to the left freed up the space needed for whatever the server had recorded in the RT. But if your RT didnt show any visible components after the move/save, then that component may still be there, taking up not only a slot but also tonnage. If you were to move everything back to the RT like it was before, does that error generate again? If it does generate, not only is is that hidden component taking up at least one extra slot but also potential weight that you could put to use, even if it is 1/2 ton.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 22 January 2022 - 10:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users