5 replies to this topic

#1 KodiakGW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationNE USA

Posted 09 February 2022 - 09:40 AM

Man, the modders keep bringing it for MW5. Gomgom50 recently added a mech I don't believe has never seen before in a Mechwarrior game, the Savage Wolf MC-MKIV. I'm having fun with the dual torso mount ballistic variant. Just wish these mods were available to console players.

Waited for mod maker to make a post here. Just wanted to inform those who have not discovered the MW5 Reddit yet.

Link to YAML compatible. He got some help from trueg making it compatible. Modders helping modders. Got to love that community. There is also a non-YAML version for those who are not running it.
https://www.nexusmod...naries/mods/645

#2 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,412 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 10 February 2022 - 07:01 AM

Err...what is YAML compatible? Thanks!

#3 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 11:32 AM

Yet
Another
Mech
Lab

It probably works when you install that mod from Nexus

#4 Bullseye69

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 February 2022 - 03:34 AM

just got the standard Mad Cat for my lance i now have 2 a prime and variant and love them , also running the 2 hatchetman from a different mod. Waiting and looking for savage wolf and the Vulture. I wish there was more DLC coming but the mods are great and change the whole game . I especially love the new missio did my first dual and rescue and love them. Really cant see why company does want to make money on a franchise with this much rich history avaiable to it......

#5 KodiakGW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationNE USA

Posted 13 February 2022 - 04:21 PM

Bullseye69 said:

1644752087[/url]' post='6445471']
Really cant see why company does want to make money on a franchise with this much rich history avaiable to it......

Because of a number of loud people saying games based on it are niche. Could be that it is niche because those loud people direct “how it should be played” and therefore made.

Edit: Also the long history of Harmony Gold pouncing on anything that looked mech based as infringement on their license.

Edited by KodiakGW, 13 February 2022 - 04:55 PM.

#6 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 21 February 2022 - 07:07 PM

so they can do mechs now. impressive.

Edited by LordNothing, 21 February 2022 - 07:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users