4 replies to this topic

#1 Anjian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 12 February 2022 - 06:41 PM

Let's start with this baby.

What about the classic Mecha vs. Aliens theme? The biggest franchise of this coming from Japan is the MUV LUV universe, which is said to have inspired Attack On Titan. If you think about AOT, Titans are essentially organic Mecha. Making a game similar in theme with MUV LUV should be okay, when it looks as good as Mecha Knights: Nightmare.

Project Mikhail is based on the MUV LUV universe.

The first two games above seem single player story oriented but here below, Galahad 3093 is a team oriented PvP arena game with as many as 32 players on each side. This one could be in alpha or beta. What do you think? This looks like Hawken in steroids to me.

#2 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 10:22 PM

M.A.S.S. Builder is the Gundam game you deserved but never got.

#3 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,805 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 17 February 2022 - 09:36 AM

I am so annoyed with all the Galahad ads i get on Youtube. You're spot on in that it looks like Hawken on steroids. hawken was terrible.

#4 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 07:02 PM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 17 February 2022 - 09:36 AM, said:

I am so annoyed with all the Galahad ads i get on Youtube. You're spot on in that it looks like Hawken on steroids. hawken was terrible.

Too FPS'y to me. Not much different from Quake or Overwatch with mech skins. Developers are missing the mark and don't have the right vision.

Mech players are divided into three types. If game doesn't slot into any of the three categories, it would lack a sufficient distinction from other forms of games and game play to be successful.

Slow Walker shooter type. Preferably multiplayer.

Armored Core type, or fast mover shooter type with flight and autolock. Preferably single player. Arcade style with high difficulty.

Front Mission Type or turn based, hex or tile map, tactical. Preferably single player.

Edited by Anjian, 17 February 2022 - 07:03 PM.

#5 Ch_R0me

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 613 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

Posted 18 February 2022 - 06:10 AM

I've heard about Galahad 3093, yet afterwards, I've left it alone, since I didn't heard nothing new about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users