Trudeau’s Terror Troopers - YouTube

#2 Meep Meep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 22 February 2022 - 12:03 AM

The same thing as in Australia and new Zealand and many other western nations. The globalists are making their play to take them over. Same thing is happening in America but unlike most other western nations we never gave up our guns so they can't go full police state without a massive fight. America is shedding their globalists and I don't see the other western nations populations putting up with it for much longer.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,735 posts

Posted 22 February 2022 - 12:49 PM

there is nothing that disgusts me more than the ever present lean towards authoritarianism. i really dont care which party is pushing for it (it seems to be all of them).

#4 Tommy Atkins

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 26 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 27 February 2022 - 07:32 AM

Part of the problem is that you're watching a video from a far-right fringe channel that is absolutely lying to you.

What happened in Canada is a bunch of whiny pissbabies decided to camp out in the capitol and abuse and assault locals with the apparent collusion of a city police force that wants a big budget increase. When the government finally put their foot down over the disruption - three weeks too late, IMO - the Ottawa cops cleared the occupation with the kindest and gentlest "show of force "that I've ever seen.

#5 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,735 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 05:46 PM

i know a guy who clubbed hippies at the pentagon. they even went to the trouble of leading the knight sticks. the kind of protests we have now are somewhat lolworthy.

Edited by LordNothing, 27 February 2022 - 05:46 PM.

#6 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 February 2022 - 04:14 AM

View PostTommy Atkins, on 27 February 2022 - 07:32 AM, said:

Part of the problem is that you're watching a video from a far-right fringe channel that is absolutely lying to you.

The fact that "a far-right fringe channel" shows the video does not invalidate the critique in the slightest imho. What the "far-right fringe channel" tries to make out of it, however, is as disgusting as the police assaulting protesters and protesters assaulting the police.
Also, always make sure to remember how our modern democracies came to life - and that they are to be defended from their enemies on the extremist side.

#7 Meep Meep

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 28 February 2022 - 04:50 PM

View PostTommy Atkins, on 27 February 2022 - 07:32 AM, said:

What happened in Canada is a bunch of whiny pissbabies decided to camp out in the capitol and abuse and assault locals with the apparent collusion of a city police force that wants a big budget increase. When the government finally put their foot down over the disruption - three weeks too late, IMO - the Ottawa cops cleared the occupation with the kindest and gentlest "show of force "that I've ever seen.

Sargon is a Libertarian.

As to the rest when did feeding the homeless and having concerts and putting up bouncy castles for the kids all done in a carnival atmosphere become some sort of violent insurrection? The honking? The protest was about an industry with a 90% vaxed rate not wanting to be one of the only industries that would be required to get endless booster shots or lose their jobs? Why just the truckers and no one else? The government certainly wasn't included in that mandate nor the general public or most other business? Seems a bit unfair to require someone to get a medical procedure or lose their job but not everyone else? Hell covid is basically over and most of the world has moved on now. I bet you like Trudeau too. Posted Image

#8 Tommy Atkins

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 28 February 2022 - 05:23 PM

I care a great deal less about the concerts and bouncy castles than I do about the friends I have who were assaulted by convoy clowns for wearing masks, or whose homes were vandalized, or who had human **** smeared on their doors and windows and who had those windows smashed for no more reason than they displayed Pride flags or hung signs telling the so-called truckers (of whom there were very few real truckers among them) to stop the constant horn-honking.

The notion that this was a peaceful protest is laughable, and your defense of it, Meep Meep, is exactly what I'd expect of a casual bigot and homophobe like yourself.

I cannot overstate how much contempt and frustration that the vast majority of this country feel towards the selfish and puerile actions of the far right scumbags who tried to dress their ******** up in "patriotism" and "freedom." Canadians cheer when they hear the news of another one of the organizers arrested or denied bail.

#9 Tommy Atkins

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 28 February 2022 - 05:40 PM

View Postlatinisator, on 28 February 2022 - 04:14 AM, said:

The fact that "a far-right fringe channel" shows the video does not invalidate the critique in the slightest imho. What the "far-right fringe channel" tries to make out of it, however, is as disgusting as the police assaulting protesters and protesters assaulting the police.
Also, always make sure to remember how our modern democracies came to life - and that they are to be defended from their enemies on the extremist side.

First, a being a far-right fringe channel absolutely does invalidate it, because fascists lie. As they do throughout that video.

Second, the notion that this is somehow police brutality is -- and I have chosen to be polite -- deliberately disingenous. I've personally been on the receiving end of far worse violence from that very same police force for far less provocation. My only complaint about the conduct of the Ottawa police is to wonder why, when it's anti-poverty or indigenous protesters out there that they can't seem to exercise the same restraint.

Third, the so-called truckers - not that there were many real working truckers in the protest - are the extremists.

https://www.antihate...r_the_far_right

Edited by Tommy Atkins, 28 February 2022 - 05:40 PM.

#10 Meep Meep

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 01 March 2022 - 11:35 PM

View PostTommy Atkins, on 28 February 2022 - 05:23 PM, said:

I care a great deal less about the concerts and bouncy castles than I do about the friends I have who were assaulted by convoy clowns for wearing masks, or whose homes were vandalized, or who had human **** smeared on their doors and windows and who had those windows smashed for no more reason than they displayed Pride flags or hung signs telling the so-called truckers (of whom there were very few real truckers among them) to stop the constant horn-honking.

The notion that this was a peaceful protest is laughable, and your defense of it, Meep Meep, is exactly what I'd expect of a casual bigot and homophobe like yourself.

I cannot overstate how much contempt and frustration that the vast majority of this country feel towards the selfish and puerile actions of the far right scumbags who tried to dress their ******** up in "patriotism" and "freedom." Canadians cheer when they hear the news of another one of the organizers arrested or denied bail.

Never happened and you know it. If it did there would have been endless video footage since everyone on the planet carries a full live broadcast studio in their pocket called a smart phone.

As to the rest where did you get bigot and homophobe from? That wasn't even part of any discussion here or part of the convoys protest? Afaik there were gay truckers in the convoy too?

#11 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,735 posts

Posted 03 March 2022 - 05:26 PM

View PostMeep Meep, on 28 February 2022 - 04:50 PM, said:

Sargon is a Libertarian.

As to the rest when did feeding the homeless and having concerts and putting up bouncy castles for the kids all done in a carnival atmosphere become some sort of violent insurrection? The honking? The protest was about an industry with a 90% vaxed rate not wanting to be one of the only industries that would be required to get endless booster shots or lose their jobs? Why just the truckers and no one else? The government certainly wasn't included in that mandate nor the general public or most other business? Seems a bit unfair to require someone to get a medical procedure or lose their job but not everyone else? Hell covid is basically over and most of the world has moved on now. I bet you like Trudeau too. Posted Image

they have been conditioned to think of politics only in the horizontal axis. never mind that both the left and the right both think the solution to all problems is more laws and less personal freedom.

also protests, no matter how good the intentions, always bring out idiots, trolls, and vicious ideologues. its just an excuse to go out and break things. get away with it and then pat yourself on the back for having "virtues". most of the time they dont even care about the thing being protested. they just want to have a good time at someone else's expense.

Edited by LordNothing, 03 March 2022 - 05:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users