Long Lost Player Returning

2 replies to this topic

#1 Taonna

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 4
  • Warrior - Point 4
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 01:47 PM

Hey there I'm Taonna I'm looking to get in to Faction wars and learn how to better play the game. Now then currently I'm way down in Tier 5 don't really know what I'm doing but I'm willing to learn.

I don't have a specific clan in mind so I'm open to whatever on that front, as for my playstyle I tend towards longer ranges but really I'm willing to learn any playstyle or role as needed. Currently I'd have to say my preferred weight is assault but it's by a very thin margin.

Feel free to leave me a poke here or in my DMs and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks!

Edit: Forgot time zone and ect. I'm in CST and usually get off around 5 to 530 depending on the day. I have a few other weekly commitments for time after work but I'm usually free for at least most of the weekend.

Edited by Taonna, 14 March 2022 - 01:55 PM.

#2 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 03:09 PM

View PostTaonna, on 14 March 2022 - 01:47 PM, said:

Hey there I'm Taonna I'm looking to get in to Faction wars and learn how to better play the game. Now then currently I'm way down in Tier 5 don't really know what I'm doing but I'm willing to learn.

I don't have a specific clan in mind so I'm open to whatever on that front, as for my playstyle I tend towards longer ranges but really I'm willing to learn any playstyle or role as needed. Currently I'd have to say my preferred weight is assault but it's by a very thin margin.

Feel free to leave me a poke here or in my DMs and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks!

Edit: Forgot time zone and ect. I'm in CST and usually get off around 5 to 530 depending on the day. I have a few other weekly commitments for time after work but I'm usually free for at least most of the weekend.

Hop on our server we would love to play a few rounds with you see if you if you are looking at getting into faction play we can do our best to show you the ropes there too.

https://discord.gg/RYaKyUFe

#3 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechbay tinkering with my Mechs...

Posted 15 March 2022 - 05:25 AM

As mentioned in my PM Black Widow Company (the-bwc.com) always welcomes new and returning players of all skill types. We can definitely help you with kicking the rust off while having lots of fun doing so. We are also active in all the various modes the game has to offer as well as currently fielding a competitive team if you're interested in joining them too. We've been around for almost 19 years and play a variety of games besides MWO. Feel free to stop by our TS or discord (can access either from our homepage without passwords).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users