Blood Asp

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dunderklumpen

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2022 - 03:47 AM

What the frak happened with my BAS-E & BAS-s(S)?!?
Cant get them into play anymore.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,687 posts

Posted 18 March 2022 - 06:40 AM

View PostDunderklumpen, on 18 March 2022 - 03:47 AM, said:

Could you describe the problem, please?

#3 Overlord63

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 09:41 AM

The BAS-E and BAS-E(S) now have load errors which include slot violations in the left and right legs and exceeding the max number of jump jets as well as being over weight by 8 tons. 98 tons instead of 90 tons. The jump jets cannot be removed as since the BAS-E legs are omnipod. This change evidently happened after an update and now my BAS-E/BAS-E(S) from the Predator Booster pack are unusable. An ideas???

#4 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,687 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 09:54 AM

View PostOverlord63, on 20 March 2022 - 09:41 AM, said:

The BAS-E and BAS-E(S) now have load errors which include slot violations in the left and right legs and exceeding the max number of jump jets as well as being over weight by 8 tons. 98 tons instead of 90 tons. The jump jets cannot be removed as since the BAS-E legs are omnipod. This change evidently happened after an update and now my BAS-E/BAS-E(S) from the Predator Booster pack are unusable. An ideas???

Use this e-mail to inform the MWO Tech Support service:
technical@mwomercs.com

Maybe they will offer some Hot Fix.

#5 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 03 April 2022 - 02:45 AM

View PostDunderklumpen, on 18 March 2022 - 03:47 AM, said:

View PostOverlord63, on 20 March 2022 - 09:41 AM, said:

View Postmartian, on 20 March 2022 - 09:54 AM, said:

Use this e-mail to inform the MWO Tech Support service:
technical@mwomercs.com

Maybe they will offer some Hot Fix.

— ATTENTION, ALL THREE OF YOU!!! —

I am guessing that some of you have been away for a little while, and came back to run afoul of this wacky little hiccup. It so happens that Patch v1.4.251.0 made a change to (and thus a fix of) the BAS-E Leg OmniPods functionality. Please see under the "MECH ADJUSTMENTS" item on the following page...

>>> https://mwomercs.com/news/2022/02/2594-patch-notes-142510-22february2022 <<<

...and then please correct your BAS-E (and 'S' sub-variant) Mech's Legs by removing and re-equipping the BAS-E Leg OmniPods so that the Invalid Condition and any items which should not be present are both dealt with at the same time. If dealing with the BAS-E (and 'S' sub-variant) Legs directly is not enough, then make sure to do simply as the article says and rebuild your Loadout from absolute scratch. There is literally no other way to fix this issue, and MWO Support will likely point you all back to the article which I have made a Link to for your viewing. Hopefully, my posting here will save you all a lot of headaches, and you have my apologies that I can not give you any better of a solution. :(

I can however give you one tip... Always pay attention to the MWO Patch Notes when they are provided, as they can and will save you a lot of headaches and troubles!!! B)

~D. V. "already aware of the BAS-E issue due to keeping track of the Patch Notes and other communications" Devnull

#6 Syncretism

Rookie

• The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 16 July 2022 - 11:23 AM

Hello! I want to suggest to make the 4x2ton jumpjets optional. I understand I can swap out the legs from de E variant for another variant legs. However, when I swap out the E variant legs for other, the mech loses the set of 8 quirks. Keeping the set of 8 quirks and making a build with 8 ton of obligatory weight (especially missile builds) is not viable or fun. It makes the E variant just another pile of omnipod parts to use on the other variants.

Suggestion for the BAS-E: Separate the set of 8 quirks to parts of the mech or make the 4x2ton jumpjets optional.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users