#1 Greygor 727

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 102 posts
  • LocationDisney World

Posted 19 March 2022 - 12:28 PM

SPQR - The Legion

The abbreviation SPQR adorns many public buildings and statues of Rome and, most famously, it was engraved on the battle standards of the Roman legion. SPQR stands for ‘Senatus Populusque Romanus’ and means ‘the Senate and the People of Rome’.

SPQR - The Legion is rebuilding and recruiting players of all Tier/Skill levels.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
SPQR welcomes players of all Tier/Skill Levels who are willing to be and stay a loyalist Clan Wolf.

LOYALIST CLAN WOLF UNIT:
SPQR - The Legion is a casual loyalist Clan Wolf Unit. All unit members are requested to be Clan Wolf. If you wish to be anything other than a loyalist Clan Wolf, be a “Mercenary” or constantly change between different Clans and Inner Sphere (IS) Houses then another unit is better suited to your play style.

CASUAL UNIT:
SPQR is a Casual Unit. Our definition of “Casual” is: no mandatory group drops times, training or times to play. This is a game. We understand that family, friends, work and life have priority. That being said, being in a Unit does carry with it the responsibility of participating in Unit group drops. Unit members are encouraged to play at least twice a month and join SPQR unit group drops (Quick Play or Faction Play) at least twice a month. Unless you are in a protected status defined by SPQR Leadership, SPQR unit members who do not play MechWarrior Online (MWO) for six months or more risk being dropped from the unit. Please advise Unit Leadership in advance concerning any long absences.

SPQR GROUP DROPS:
Members are highly encouraged to join SPQR Group Drops in Quick Play (currently a maximum of four players in a drop at the time of this posting) and Faction Play (anywhere from 2 – 12 players, but not 11 players). Some members will invite you to join them in their drops, and you are welcome to invite unit members to join you in drops. Members should not be dependent on waiting for another unit member to invite you to a Unit Group Drop but you should be proactive and are encouraged to CREATE GROUP from your Friends List when other unit members are online and invite them into your drop. As our membership increases hopefully we shall see multiple Group Drops taking place. Remember, the easiest way to play Faction Play is by being in a Group Drop, as a Group has priority over Single players.

FACTION PLAY DROP DECK:
Members are highly encouraged to have a fully Mastered Clan Drop Deck in order to join Faction Play Group Drops. If your Clan Drop Deck is not fully Mastered then gain the needed experience through Quick Play matches.

TRAINING:
Currently training times are too difficult to schedule. It may be an option in the future as SPQR rebuilds its membership.

UNIT PROMOTIONS:
Unit Promotions are based on participation in SPQR Group Drops in Quick Play and Faction Play; and by the recommendations of SPQR Unit Officers. There are currently no BATCHALL’s (BATtle CHALLenge’s), Trial of Possession, Rites of Ascension or any other type of ritualistic challenges. These various challenges are currently just too difficult to schedule but may be an option in the future.

FUTURE:
Hopefully in the future we can have a SPQR team entered into the MWO Championship Series.

If you are interested in being a member of SPQR, please contact me in game.

Greygor 727
Welcome to the Legion, Greygor’s Legion!

#2 F i s s i o n

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2022 - 01:54 PM

While I'm not looking to join, I enjoy helping newer units in the mode. If you link your discord somewhere I'd be happy to play with you guys some afternoon/evening. Best of luck in fp.

#3 Vanguard74

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 05:46 AM

I would like to join SPQR. (seeing that I was born in Rome) Can someone assist me plz?

#4 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 06:13 AM

One of the unit members with the required rights need 2 send u an unit invite. Best PM Gregor, so he can provide assist /give u the needed ts / discord data.

#5 Greygor 727

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 102 posts
  • LocationDisney World

Posted 22 March 2022 - 10:32 AM

Vangaurd74 has been recruited by SPQR.

#6 Enzelman

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 10:08 AM

I'd like to join if you'd have me

#7 Greygor 727

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 102 posts
  • LocationDisney World

Posted 09 October 2022 - 11:40 AM

Enzelman has been recruited by SPQR.

#8 JustJohnny

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2022 - 05:49 PM

I'd like to join.

#9 Greygor 727

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 102 posts
  • LocationDisney World

Posted 16 October 2022 - 02:42 PM

MechWarrior36689492, I have sent you a Friend Request in MWO.

#10 holiemolie

Rookie

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 03:41 PM

Hello im new to the game. I would like to check out your group.

Thanks Holiemolie

#11 Sisio

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 02:02 PM

Hello, I would like to join and play faction :)

#12 Goldsphere

Rookie

• Nova Commander
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2023 - 09:16 AM

Mechwarrior/commander here but i am very rusty and am getting back to form pretty fast,i would like to join if possible please!

#13 Kharahs

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 30 January 2023 - 12:57 PM

Looking to join an active Wolf Clan group...played a few matches here and there in the beginning but then life had its way with me..just getting back into it,only have a few mechs ,Hero Pirahna,Couger H,Hero Huntsman, Hero Hellbringer,Timberwolf Prime and a Direwolf c

#14 ProvokeMe

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNoo Joisey

Posted 16 February 2023 - 03:36 PM

Would be interested in joining. Legendary Founder pack in 2012 pre-relase. Played some in 2013 and haven't played since. Needless to say I am VERY rusty. Looking for some fun and training and willing to participate as best I can. In game name is ProvokeMe

Thanks...

#15 Subudu

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 3
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2023 - 07:47 AM

Can I get an invite?

#16 Hororman

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 April 2023 - 06:30 AM

Id love to join the group

#17 Bhho

Rookie

• Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2023 - 10:09 AM

I'm looking to join the clan, i'd like to get more info about it

thanks

#18 Swamp Ass MkII

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 22 March 2024 - 02:52 AM

Prime time: 6 to 8 pm central weekdays, weekends in not doing family stuff, all day, quite, literaly.
4 Decks available.
Currently, Ppoint Commander for Clan Wolf.

I will be, when I max out, swapping over to another clan affiliation, as to achieve that top as well.

#19 Midnite Kage

Rookie

• Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 26 March 2024 - 05:57 AM

Greetings! I have returned after several years away from the game. I was previously in SPQR and would like to re-join if possible. My piloting skills and strategy need improvement and I'm willing to learn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users