6 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 28 March 2022 - 01:48 PM

While I enjoy Will Smith as an actor, I think that the joke got really under his skin. While the dude may have deserved the face smack...if an ordinary person had done that they would have been locked away for months (dispite the fact that ordinary crooks get set free after a couple of hours).

Mr. Will Smith, as much as I respect you as a person, we could have done without the swear words. You got your point across with the smack.

Kalimaster

#2 Meep Meep

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 28 March 2022 - 06:08 PM

I think it was staged for attention to an event that has dropped to almost zero public viewership. Remember these are professional actors and do this stuff for a living. If you know about will smiths wife you know she is openly promiscuous and has the most insane views on pretty much everything in typical hollywood fashion and is the butt of multiple comedians jokes especially how about will smith is a **** for putting up with her. If you pause the video right as will smith turns away after smacking chris rock he is trying to hide a grinning smile. Then when the focus is on chris rock he doesn't look like a man who just got slapped in public on live tv and he turns to the producers and says so was this worth it?

Meh who cares about these out of touch overprivileged entitled whiners anyways. Hollywood is filled with perverts and immoral trash.

#3 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,743 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 28 March 2022 - 07:20 PM

It wasn’t staged. Chris Rock made a joke at the expense of someone dealing with a chronic illness and it wasn’t the first time. Will Smith went off on him. Had he simply gone up there and chewed Chris Rock out in front of the world, everybody would say he did the right thing. But he took it too far, so we have TWO people in the wrong.

#4 Meep Meep

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 28 March 2022 - 08:05 PM

Like stand up comedians haven't joked at other expense for like forever? He made a joke that if aimed at someone less famous would have evicted howls of laughter. Context..

#5 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,734 posts

Posted 29 March 2022 - 07:35 AM

yea, i thought i was going to be bored for 3 hours, i was wrong. most entertaining thing out of hollywood in years.

Edited by LordNothing, 29 March 2022 - 07:41 AM.

#6 feeWAIVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 31 March 2022 - 10:44 AM

What's the difference between another man's dck and another man's jokes?
Jada can take one, but not the other.

Edited by feeWAIVER, 31 March 2022 - 10:44 AM.

#7 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,734 posts

Posted 31 March 2022 - 10:57 AM

the entertainment industry is really milking this one. people will tune in to next years oscars, not because they give a crap about the oscars, but for the potential of another entertaining screwup. every member of the academy just got a promotion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users