simple request

1 reply to this topic

#1 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 539 posts

Posted 31 March 2022 - 07:57 AM

just a simple request for the developers, cool game, started playing just a couple of days ago mostly out of nostalgia. at first the game infuriated me but now Im having a blast.

while trying the factions matches noticed how long the queues are, it isnt a bad thing, actually its very understandable, not bothered by that at all. the thing that bothers me is that I can do very little while waiting for matches to start. while waiting for a mtach to start I could be at the mech lab doing anything, calculating numbers, adding/removing weapons or components, trying new paint job, but nope...Im there....looking at the countdown reach zero and start over.maybe just maybe chat with some mate if they arent already in their own matches already.

is it too much to ask? if it is never mind then, still loving the game.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,695 posts

Posted 31 March 2022 - 08:12 AM

View Postsimon1812, on 31 March 2022 - 07:57 AM, said:

just a simple request for the developers, cool game, started playing just a couple of days ago mostly out of nostalgia. at first the game infuriated me but now Im having a blast.

while trying the factions matches noticed how long the queues are, it isnt a bad thing, actually its very understandable, not bothered by that at all. the thing that bothers me is that I can do very little while waiting for matches to start. while waiting for a mtach to start I could be at the mech lab doing anything, calculating numbers, adding/removing weapons or components, trying new paint job, but nope...Im there....looking at the countdown reach zero and start over.maybe just maybe chat with some mate if they arent already in their own matches already.

is it too much to ask? if it is never mind then, still loving the game.

Greetings!

The right place for requests is this section: Feature Suggestions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users