Corrupted Missions

2 replies to this topic

#1 i64man

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 10:48 PM

I am playing a new game and have run into a problem on Marik and Steiner space. The game is modded, using YAML and so far everything was ok. I started the campaign as normal, and it's the year 3033. The issue is that for example on shipping disruption mission, the 1st partt plays ok, but the second part I travel to another planet, I see the mission, level 70 or 80, make my selections and instead of having a lance, as the previous mission, I only get to bring 1x 90t mech. I do the mission but the extraction point is not on the map. On the contract screen the same mission is duplicated.

So I skipped the mission and travel to Steiner space. Selected anotjer high priority mission, same story. 1st part plays as normal, second part same story as in Marik space.

I just installed a new update of pilots overhaul, YAML, and the compatible clan invasion.

Has anyone seen or experienced something similar?

Thanks

#2 SomersetStriker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 April 2022 - 05:47 PM

Have never seen this on a pure (non-mod) game playthrough. Not in 80 hours. Not in about 20 hours on the latest version. I would have to assume its from the mods.

#3 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 04:15 AM

210h playtime - never encountered a borked mission, only a few upside down tanks and one time i guess it fell through the floor and i never found it so had to restart the mission.

From what i read mods can break missions, so probably try a run without mods.

PS: Yeah, i remember i had one cantina mission fail bcs i had no disaply what i was looking for...it was empty...but never since.

Edited by Thorqemada, 15 April 2022 - 09:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users