Error Occured

1 reply to this topic

#1 Douglas grizzly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 321 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 11:43 AM

apparently the servers are having issues today. have had error occured on 3 seperate occaisons and its getting very annoying. when i get that message i get booted off server and when i manage to get back in the enemy mechs are rubber banding all over the place.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,658 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 11 April 2022 - 04:27 PM

View PostDouglas grizzly, on 10 April 2022 - 11:43 AM, said:

apparently the servers are having issues today. have had error occured on 3 seperate occaisons and its getting very annoying. when i get that message i get booted off server and when i manage to get back in the enemy mechs are rubber banding all over the place.

I had no issues with servers yesterday. What you describe is usually related to your connectivity to either the authentication server, and/or the game servers. The rubberbanding is an connectivity issue to the game servers. Testing your speed, etc usually means squat if there is an issue with your ISP, or one of the router management systems your pathway from your ISP to the PGI servers.

Usually troubleshooting steps, especially on a day when there are tons of players posting/complaining of similar issue.
  • Reset router and modem (unplug for 30secs-1min then plug back in.
  • Also make sure all cable connects are tight. Players are dumbfounded when they check and the cable to the modem or the splitter is actually loose.
  • Wired or wireless? Anyone streaming or downloading during that time period?
  • Flush DNS then reboot computer.
  • Try using smartphone hotspot for mobile network.
  • If have access to VPN, test with it. It would be similar to hotspot smartphone, ie may redirect connection pathway, bypassing any potential problematic router management system, provided the issue isnt on a player's network or ISP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users