Looking For A Unit To Play With.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Schwiftyshwa

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 06:43 PM

Just started playing again (super new) and would like to join up with people that don't mind having a new player along occasionally.

#2 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechbay tinkering with my Mechs...

Posted 11 April 2022 - 04:11 AM

Black Widow Company would love to have you come join us and see if we are a good fit for you! Feel free to come check out our website at the-bwc.com where you can find links to our Discord and TeamSpeak voice comms. We have groups that play regularly every night in MWO as well as a variety of other games as you see (we are a multi-game community that just celebrated our 19th year of being a community). We don't care what your skillset is just so long as you are having fun and will be glad to help you get the most fun out of the game you can have. Hope to meet you soon! Feel free to PM me on here if you have any additional questions as well.

#3 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 04:49 AM

View PostSchwiftyshwa, on 10 April 2022 - 06:43 PM, said:

Just started playing again (super new) and would like to join up with people that don't mind having a new player along occasionally.

If you are looking to get into faction play then come drop with us! We play quick play as well obviously but Faction play is the main thing we do all together as a unit as there are a good few to many of us to drop quick play when we are all on! We would love to drop with you just hop on in the discord and whenever you see someone on just hop in and we can shoot some mechs!

https://discord.gg/3Ptz4CWy

One thing is we are only IS. But I know a couple clan loyalist units I can hook you up with if you only play clan.

#4 Wuldain

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 04:56 AM

Beta Galaxy Clan Wolf (BGCW) is always looking for more players of all skill levels! Drop on by at https://discord.gg/hNgjaMwxJ3

#5 Sawscale

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTerra

Posted 11 April 2022 - 08:28 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We welcome newer players as well; we do strive to practice and train our skills and tactics. In sr(( we work as a team, support each other as a team, and attack targets as a team. If you're looking for a team to work with and reduce metal to slag, let me know. PM me here, on discord, or in-game. My in-game tag is "Sawscale", I'm available most days, and nights.

Talk soon! <o glhh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users