Circle Of Equals

1 reply to this topic

#1 original JYKLL GRIMM

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 01:18 PM

blood names to be won. 2 enter 1 walks out winner. no where to run, no where to hide. no trees, canyons, hills or obstructions of any kind. an a 400m rad. area to fight in. step out of bounds and lose. sorry if this was already done? but if it was not, would be fun.
i made a table top board/map back in the day for this and it went very well. lots of players signed up at the conventions that i ran battle tech in.
just a suggestion
good luck and good hunting

#2 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 26 May 2022 - 11:42 AM

Wouldn't translate so well to MWO, I think, because of the pint point accuracy of MWO, compared to the Tabletop and the missing heat penalties.

In TT its a mix of luck and how far you are willing to go with the heat penalties. Take the chance of doing more damage now and hope the enemy dies before you shut down, in the worst case or do you play it save?
MWO -> metabuild = ride the red line infinitly, max DPS or Alpha = win.... aka boring. That is why S7 failed...in my opinion.

A counter suggestion from my S7 group plays. taking over, I think its the Steiner Arena idea, have randomly appearing walls.
That way line of sight will be randomly broken so people can use a bit of guessing well and turn a lost match around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users