Theory Crafting Cost In Store

1 reply to this topic

#1 Green Spleen Submarine

Rookie

• The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 02:41 AM

I have about 2,000 hours in this game since I started playing back in 2016. and as far as I am aware this is my first ever forum post.

What I'm asking for is something simple, really. I spend A LOT of time in the store using the "View in MechLab" function to theory-craft and save builds for mechs that I don't own at the moment but plan on getting at some point.

There is one thing that I wish was shown while doing said theory-crafting, and that is the total price of what the build will cost, similar to what we have when we make builds for the mechs we DO own.

So MechDevs, now that our beloved MWO is getting some TLC, can we perhaps squeeze this in?

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 30 April 2022 - 04:15 AM

Well hello there, 'Green Spleen Submarine'... This idea used to exist on Smurfy's MWO MechLab service in the past. Unfortunately, their site fell behind, and that feature is something which I have also wished was in MWO too. I've wished for it even more since the addition of the Blueprint Save System which lets us all keep info on designs we might want to use or have used before. You therefore have my complete...
SUPPORT
...on this matter! :D

~D. V. "thinks that 'Green Spleen Submarine's idea of showing costs to refit in the Store MechLab is excellent" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users