Returning Player Looking For Kurita Clan

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bam MacGonzo

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew Aberdeen, Matsuida Prefecture, Galedon Military District, Draconis Combine

Posted 14 April 2022 - 01:48 PM

I'm looking for, ideally, a Kurita focused clan to participate in faction wars... Please post your clan info here, and let me know how to go about joining.

#2 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechbay tinkering with my Mechs...

Posted 14 April 2022 - 02:32 PM

We are not exclusive to House Kurita but have taken contracts with them in the past. You are welcome to check us out regardless at the-bwc.com or you can PM me directly if you have any questions :)

#3 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 14 April 2022 - 03:30 PM

HMM it would seem to me that you are a bit confused, KURITA is an INTERSPERE house, i military for a royal family, so you were not in a clan, you are a freeborn, and trained to serve a royal family.

in the spirit of role playing, i am a clanner my gene POOL is a mix of MONGOOSE and WOLF clan, as told by are LORE MASTER in my TRAINING decades ago, playing NETMECH.

SO please read up on, what history you are--- its a very rich-- : ) SAWK CLANNER

#4 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 07:10 AM

View PostBam MacGonzo, on 14 April 2022 - 01:48 PM, said:

I'm looking for, ideally, a Kurita focused clan to participate in faction wars... Please post your clan info here, and let me know how to go about joining.

Hey you should hop in our discord we are an IS only unit that plays faction play every week. Most of our pilots are FRR and Kurtia.

https://discord.gg/3Ptz4CWy

Come hop in we would love to have you drop with us tonight!

Edited by IronWolfPack64, 15 April 2022 - 07:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users