76 replies to this topic

#1 TronTheOne

• Pip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 12:33 PM

See Link down

Edited by TronTheOne, 03 March 2022 - 01:51 AM.

#2 TronTheOne

• Pip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 03:31 PM

https://youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM

#3 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,743 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 03 March 2022 - 06:16 PM

Europe’s largest nuclear plant on fire in Ukraine after Russia attacks facility with heavy shelling

#4 Divkrd

• PipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 53 posts
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 07 March 2022 - 11:38 PM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 03 March 2022 - 06:16 PM, said:

Europe’s largest nuclear plant on fire in Ukraine after Russia attacks facility with heavy shelling

bs

#5 Meep Meep

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 08 March 2022 - 12:52 PM

The amount of propaganda coming from literally every side, top and bottom is simply astounding. Ukrainian or Russian or Western or whatever media it might be is pushing stunningly false information about what is going on. It's almost like they want a wider war to break out.. Posted Image

#6 Krizalius

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,632 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPolar Terma City

Posted 08 March 2022 - 09:45 PM

Report this.

No politics in the game, please.

Edited by Krizalius, 08 March 2022 - 10:49 PM.

#7 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 March 2022 - 10:22 PM

View PostKrizalius, on 08 March 2022 - 09:45 PM, said:

Report this.

No politics in the game.

You sure it isn't in the game already?

#8 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 10:39 PM

View PostKrizalius, on 08 March 2022 - 09:45 PM, said:

Report this.

No politics in the game.

This is the Off-topic. I think it's fine to have this discussion here. You can easily avoid reading this section.

#9 Krizalius

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,632 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPolar Terma City

Posted 08 March 2022 - 10:47 PM

View Postlatinisator, on 08 March 2022 - 10:22 PM, said:

You sure it isn't in the game already?

I would like it not to be.

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 08 March 2022 - 10:39 PM, said:

This is the Off-topic. I think it's fine to have this discussion here. You can easily avoid reading this section.

Even off-topic has its limits. Many do not perceive off-topic as off-topic, and pull everything out. Seen many times. Off-top topics were also cleared of negativity.

Edited by Krizalius, 08 March 2022 - 10:53 PM.

#10 AweDeus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 11:30 PM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 03 March 2022 - 06:16 PM, said:

Not a power plant, but an educational building far from it. This territory was controlled by the Russians, and Ukrainian deversants entered the building, they were fired upon by the Russians, and when they retreated, they set fire to the building. Stop stuffing everything and everywhere with propaganda, please.

its look literaly like this right now https://youtu.be/azZ5n0OrC-c so plase - just stop.

#11 Snake Hughes

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationKyiv, Ukraine

Posted 09 March 2022 - 12:31 AM

It is enough for a reasonable person to realize one single fact - Russian troops have entered the territory of another country, Ukraine.
There is no justification for aggression against our country.
And accordingly, Ukrainians are defending their homeland.
I played with many Russians together before that ... GUSY - we trained together for Mayhem. TCAF - played in QP, RJF - we played FP, took participation together in MWOCS.
Are we like the ones Divkrd is talking about? Man whose location is USSR and date of born id 1987.
You dont need to answer, just think.

#12 AweDeus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 08:32 AM

I 100% understand your feelings, but I still think that this is not the place for such conversations. I have a different position on the Russian invasion, which, of course, is taking place. But I also understand the feelings of those people who are now forced to sit in bunkers without the most necessary, however, I believe that the seias panic hurts everyone, and we should not escalate it even more.

Peace be with you, I hope this ends soon.

#13 Divkrd

• PipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 53 posts
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 09 March 2022 - 09:01 AM

View PostSnake Hughes, on 09 March 2022 - 12:31 AM, said:

It is enough for a reasonable person to realize one single fact - Russian troops have entered the territory of another country, Ukraine.

There is no justification for aggression against our country.

And accordingly, Ukrainians are defending their homeland.

I played with many Russians together before that ... GUSY - we trained together for Mayhem. TCAF - played in QP, RJF - we played FP, took participation together in MWOCS.

Are we like the ones Divkrd is talking about? Man whose location is USSR and date of born id 1987.

You dont need to answer, just think.

Are you sure there is no justification? I think there is and you either too ignorant to understand what it is, or you support this regime.

https://en.wikipedia.../Azov_Battalion

In case anyone wondering, more than 14 million soviet people died during world war 2 by the hands of nаzi Germany and their allies, my grandfather was one of them. My father was Ukrainian, my mother was Russian, i was born in USSR and Ukraine is my home country as well as Russia, and imagine, now Ukraine is being ruled by pro-nаzi government, that is funding neo-nаzi battalions which were killing civilians on Donbas for the past 8 years (Ukrainian and Russian who was against that regime) and people really think it's not a big deal and there is absolutely no justification for aggression? There are more than 14 millions reasons for that.

The fun fact is, this war started in 2014 or even earlier, tens of thousands of civilian people died since then by the hands of Ukrainian armed forces who were funded by Ukrainian government who were getting money and weapons from NATO (one of their leaders said that on press conference in video above), and the world woke up only when Russia decided to solve the problem their way. What a hypocrites. But it's not a surprise for me, i know that vast majority of people has severe lack of critical thinking, that's why Europe throws more gasoline into a fire, like it could help extinguish it and people eat this garbage like cookies.

I'm tired of this bs, peace out.

View PostAweDeus, on 09 March 2022 - 08:32 AM, said:

I 100% understand your feelings, but I still think that this is not the place for such conversations. I have a different position on the Russian invasion, which, of course, is taking place. But I also understand the feelings of those people who are now forced to sit in bunkers without the most necessary, however, I believe that the seias panic hurts everyone, and we should not escalate it even more.

Peace be with you, I hope this ends soon.

Too bad Europe puts more weapons to prolong this conflict and increase amount of casualties among civilians instead of solving the reason of this conflict. Oh wait, they are the reason, they can't solve themselves. Only a handful of countries in the world understand that, most of them was invaded by NATO and nobody gives a ****.

Don't get me wrong, i don't think that war is the solution, but Ukraine had 8 years to solve Donbas problem, their time is out.

Edited by Divkrd, 09 March 2022 - 09:12 AM.

#14 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,743 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 09:13 AM

So 190,000 troops cross a sovereign border and start shooting, and their government is blaming the {Godwin's Law}. That a Jewish leader is supposedly funding. Riiiiight.

there are very likely pro-{Godwin's Law} folks in that country, God knows we have too many of them here too, but taking over the country, killing anyone who objects, and trying to set it up as a vassal state is not a very responsible way to handle the problem.

In fact, it sounds very much like what the {Godwin's Law} would do. Blame a select group of people for everything and then just start killing them.

but in this case we know its a flimsy excuse for Imperialism.

Edited by ScrapIron Prime, 09 March 2022 - 11:52 AM.

#15 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 09:18 AM

if you cant handle political threads, stay out of political threads. its in the correct subforum.

propaganda is part of war. if you expect to get a straight answer from any government or media agency, don't. i want to hear from ukrainians, russians, europeans, not the governments but the people who are actually there. russia is less than 50 miles off the coast of my state, but i have the luxury of living in a country with a nuclear deterrent. still i like to know whats going on and im not going to get a straight answer from any one organization. only by sifting through multiple sources and points of view can i find anything remotely resembling the actual reality of the situation.

#16 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,743 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 09:41 AM

I know. It's all I can do to help feed refugees, a task I take seriously even from far away. The events that create refugees break my heart.

#17 Snake Hughes

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationKyiv, Ukraine

Posted 09 March 2022 - 12:37 PM

View PostDivkrd, on 09 March 2022 - 09:01 AM, said:

... now Ukraine is being ruled by pro-nаzi government...

Anyone who writes like you doesn't understand Ukrainians at all and what is happening in Ukraine.

People, just imagine what this person is writing about - "now Ukraine is being ruled by pro-nаzi government." But our president is a Ukrainian Jew .....
Nothing to say more.
LOL

#18 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 06:55 PM

thats the thing about propaganda, its effective no matter how ridiculous the narrative is.

Edited by LordNothing, 09 March 2022 - 06:56 PM.

#19 Meep Meep

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 09 March 2022 - 11:13 PM

The plot thickens..

As I have been saying there is far more to this than is being let on. Posted Image

#20 The Basilisk

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 10 March 2022 - 01:14 AM

View PostMeep Meep, on 09 March 2022 - 11:13 PM, said:

The plot thickens..

As I have been saying there is far more to this than is being let on. Posted Image

RRRrrriiight and your source for this information is...FoxNews.....
Posted Image
Or are you trrying to be irronic or satirical...can't tell

Edited by The Basilisk, 10 March 2022 - 01:16 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users