Heat Visor And Night Vision

2 replies to this topic

#1 Izum RU

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2022 - 05:26 PM

Hi , i suggest [color=#000000] to transfer the thermal visor and night vision as separate parts of the mech s, they will have their own weight and slots, and differ in the range of vision( like scope ).[/color]
[color=#000000]They must be installed by players when building in the garage.[/color]

#2 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,815 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 27 April 2022 - 07:03 PM

Of all your suggestions, I like this the best. Improved thermal or improved night-scope, costs spaces and tons.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 28 April 2022 - 09:21 AM

Hello there, 'Izum RU'... :mellow:

If you're talking about adding Modules/Equipment which only add to & enhance the basic functions, then you can have my Support on the matter. :)

However, if you're talking about reprehensibly removing the basic functionality which is required for accessibility to play MWO for some people and converting it into an extra hassle on Mechs instead which has to be installed separately, then you're going to encounter total severe pushback from me. Not everyone in this world has completely normal eyes and/or brain function when it comes to processing visual colors in environments, and creating extra barriers to those people and their ability to enjoy MWO's gameplay is simply wrong and unjust. Their problems are not limited to only the real world, as they must also experience MWO through a computer's monitor as well, which usually causes them to tap into the Thermal Heat Vision and/or Night Vision without fail. Anyone who wishes to cause problems to expanding the Player Base and would introduce changes which forcibly reduce it will always encounter my vehement opposition. I will always stand for keeping MWO alive, and against its' destruction, as this type of game and all those who play it need to never fall into yet another lost era! :angry:

~D. V. "if you add to the basics without reducing, then fine... if you make unethical barriers, then expect my wrath" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users