Repair Module

3 replies to this topic

#1 Izum RU

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2022 - 06:49 PM

Repair module, repairs 2 structures in a random part of a friendly mech within a 10m radius every 5 seconds.
Сannot restore destroyed parts.Doesn't work on the move.The target must stay in place.
Weight 10. slots 7 hp 40.
Requires ammo (nanites).

Edited by Izum RU, 27 April 2022 - 06:51 PM.

#2 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,815 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 27 April 2022 - 06:52 PM

There's literally nothing like that in the Battletech genre.

There are mobile repair platforms, but in the Succession War era there are so few of them left that nobody puts them in the field, they're restricted to well secured areas. And there are Repair Bays, but those are buildings, so same rule, really.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 28 April 2022 - 09:41 AM

Why do I get this feeling that 'Izum RU' came from a game like "Hawken" (Link to Wikipedia Article) which used to exist but no longer does? Sorry to have to report, but we are most certainly NOT turning our happy little MWO into something like that, given that we can learn to not be like "Hawken" due to it having died. Those who handled "Hawken" before failed to do right by their user base, and their mistakes must be avoided for MWO to continue surviving well into the future. :(

That said, if PGI can ever bring forth Repair Bays on the battlefields as a game mechanic, and have it balanced comfortably as well, then I would be for something like that. ;)

~D. V. "we most certainly do not want MWO to ever suffer the fate which 'Hawken' unfortunately has" Devnull

#4 Izum RU

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2022 - 05:12 PM

y, u have not night vission in game if u dont place module, thermal visor same.
It is a pity that you consider our project small
i play only front mission series.

Edited by Izum RU, 28 April 2022 - 05:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users