Crab Rave Event

1 reply to this topic

#1 Skydrive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 286 posts

Posted 04 June 2022 - 03:17 PM

So... I don't recall how I came to this thought, but it was something like "wasn't there a song that people were meme-ing years ago to announce someone dead (fictional characters I believe), not too dissimilar from Warhorns... why isn't there a Crab Warhorn..." and basically, realizing the Crab and King Crab don't have their own Warhorns, why not have some made with an event to distribute them. Audio would be similar, if not an exact copy of the part of the song people think of, only with three or four different Warhorns. You would have one for the 50 Ton Crabs, one for the 100 Ton King Crabs, and one or two for the Hero Variants. Might be a nice touch if the Warhorns would open and close the Claws, assuming they aren't firing.

I was thinking it would be a Kill/KMDD, a Match Score, and a Damage Dealt, giving a Hanging Item, a Standing Item, and finally the Mounted Item for the Crab/King Crab used, getting the three items for not just each Variant, but also each Version, for a total of 18. The King Crab KGC-000B and KGC-000B(C) would each have different progression.

During the event, there would be your typical sale of having all Crab and King Crab mechs on sale, possibly with certain weapons on sale as well, like Medium Pulse Lasers and AC 20's, while also having a Crab and King Crab as Trial Mechs.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 05 June 2022 - 03:20 AM

Sounds like a lot of things would have to come together for this to work. It even looks like something that could be fun. Well, your "Crab Rave" Event idea gets my...
SUPPORT! :D
~D. V. "Crab Rave? Why not!?!" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users