4 replies to this topic

#1 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 09 June 2022 - 12:31 PM

....or rather the mouse cursor is bugged.
As soon as the selection screen for the game mode comes up my mouse cursor vanishes.
I still see the buttons flash and can even push them with enough patience but the visual representation of the cursor is gone.
Any suggestions ?

#2 Exhumed81

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2022 - 06:51 AM

Ive got the absolute same issue - i would appreciate any help. Not much fun guessing were my mouse is all the time.

#3 Exhumed81

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2022 - 07:44 AM

View PostThe Basilisk, on 09 June 2022 - 12:31 PM, said:

....or rather the mouse cursor is bugged.
As soon as the selection screen for the game mode comes up my mouse cursor vanishes.
I still see the buttons flash and can even push them with enough patience but the visual representation of the cursor is gone.
Any suggestions ?

Yes i got it solved - in case youre playing using EPIC Games - go to this Location:

.\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Extras\Overlay and Rename the 2 EOSOverlay*.exe zo something else. You wont have Epic ingame Overlay after that, but game works just fine.

#4 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 13 June 2022 - 12:47 PM

View PostExhumed81, on 13 June 2022 - 07:44 AM, said:

Yes i got it solved - in case youre playing using EPIC Games - go to this Location:

.\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Extras\Overlay and Rename the 2 EOSOverlay*.exe zo something else. You wont have Epic ingame Overlay after that, but game works just fine.

jep, and not only that, I had to remove other overlay stuff like Nvidia and overwolf as well to get that fixed but now without Nvidia overlay, without overwold, without epic overly....it just works fine.

#5 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,365 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 03:04 PM

Not a mouse issue but my Radeon GPU Overlay has a key combination containing the key "O" and it allways switches the Heat Override on and off...

Is it MW5 or the Overlays that suck in that regard?

Edited by Thorqemada, 14 June 2022 - 03:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users