Call To Arms: Friendly Ai Shooting Ground + Audio Issue

2 replies to this topic

#1 Spinning Broccoli

• PipPip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2022 - 07:18 AM

I have been encountering a strange AI bug after installing Call to Arms, where during beachhead missions suddenly my lancemates get fixated on shooting a spot in the ground over and over again, even though there is nothing there. From what I can tell, they either think they have line of sight to an enemy that is not visible to anyone in the team and is behind solid obstacles, or they keep shooting at a turret or radar array that has already been destroyed, or something similar. I’ve had this happen at least 5 times already. Is this a known issue? Any plans to fix it?

I’ve also had a few times music starting to play two times on top of itself with a second or two delay, creating a weird echo effect. Restarting the game fixes it. Any info on this one?

#2 Xenolance

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2022 - 07:03 AM

Having the same issue here. Lance mates shoot the ground until I give several orders for them to stop shooting/attack something else.

Also another weird bug now, when I kill enemy mechs they all started bouncing way up in the air and ragdolling violently. Before Call to arms they'd just fall over like you'd expect a 50+ ton mech to do, but now it's like they are all made of bound up super balls.

Running no mods, just got the game a couple of days before the expansion, played it a few days, it was awesome, after the DLC it's been really annoying as lance mates take tons of damage now, shoot at the ground near constantly, and even "green" enemy AI is sniping my cockpit with alarming frequency.

Oh yeah and I've done several missions now where a required target is under ground and unkillable.. It's kinda ruining the game for me now because I have to constantly watch my autistic lance mates accost the ground like it bullied them in special ed class.

#3 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 16 June 2022 - 12:37 PM

I had in 1 mission a tank that ragdolled way up into the air after a hit with either an AC10BF or SRM but it was still alive and continued figthing, bouncing down from the hight (VTOL hight) did not kill it and it had to be destroyed by gunfire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users