#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 14 June 2022 - 01:21 PM

Morbius

Doctor Morbius, ever since he was a child he had a rare disorder and searched far and wide for a cure. Only thing is the cure was far worse than the desease. After treating himself, he became a living vampire.

"As long as I'm a cripple you're safe!"

I've been waiting a long time for this movie to come out on DVD, and I made a special trip to get it. The movie starts out with a trip to a cave full of bats and it goes into some unethical lab work, until he tests himself on board a ship in international waters and from there, all heck breaks loose. Leaving eight dead mercs in his wake, he returns to the city, and from there, the body count goes up. Sorry no real spoilers.

But this movie is well done. Very well done. So my suggestion is to wait for the sun to go down for some good spooky frights, dim or kill most of the lights as you sit down with a cold soda and some hot buttery popcorn and start munching...by the way, hope your not squismish about movie scenes about blood, because it's a bloody good movie...

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,734 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 07:46 AM

sounds interesting, i put this on the backlog. been awhile since i saw a vampire movie that didnt ruin the genre.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users