Snubppc Hsl Broke

3 replies to this topic

#1 BigBadVlad

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 03:58 PM

Was looking forward to finally using the HellSlinger in a good way but your Patch broke the HellSlinger's Snub PPC HSL +1 quirk. Back to the never use garbage pile. It's actually worse now, at least before the Patch could fir 4 Snubs but they were a pretty poor weapon after the nerf.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 27 June 2022 - 07:15 PM

View PostBigBadVlad, on 21 June 2022 - 03:58 PM, said:

Was looking forward to finally using the HellSlinger in a good way but your Patch broke the HellSlinger's Snub PPC HSL +1 quirk. Back to the never use garbage pile. It's actually worse now, at least before the Patch could fir 4 Snubs but they were a pretty poor weapon after the nerf.

Technically, it is not broken. Nerfed in your mind but not broken. They were change to firing 2 w/o ghost heat, and the +1 HSL would allow you to fire 3 w/o ghost heat. Firing 4 w/+1 HSL would generate ghost heat now. The damage per weapon had been increased. Overall 15 dmg, like the cERPPC, it simply does not have the range of those ERPPCs

Snub Nose PPC:
  • Increased pinpoint damage to 10 (from 8.5)
  • Increased damage to each adjacent component to 2.5 (from 1.5) (aka., 2.5 + 10 + 2.5)
  • Reduced minimum heat penalty limit to 3 (from 4) (this means ghost heat when firing 3 when there is no + 1 HFL)

#3 Lord Dantes

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2022 - 12:45 PM

I feel like 6 Mechs that I used to love are worthless to me now because of this update. Why were my SNPPCs nerfed? I just really want to know. Why is it called a buff by the youtubers, and a "rework" by staff. I would like to see these changes reverted at once. If that is not possible, then I demand that staff begin referring to this change as an HSL nerf, and not a "rework." You've ruined my favorite weapon system when no asked for a change there. There was another weapon system that people did seem to want something done with. I spent so much money on this in the year that I've come to play it. If there were a way that I could reasonable expect to get that money back, at least for all the premium mechs you've just ruined for me, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I don't want that. I want my love back. I want my fun back. I want my time back. I want my trust back. I want my gun to work. You can keep your 1.5 damage. I want my guns to work again.

#4 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 04 July 2022 - 06:40 PM

The change makes sense that SNPPC will now generate GH when firing 3 due to their "damage buff" SNPPC now have the same damage profile as cERPPC, but simply without the range.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users