6 replies to this topic

#1 Astennu

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNederlands

Posted 22 June 2022 - 02:24 AM

Edit: Seems to be a asset bug. Hope they fix it soon.

Edited by Astennu, 22 June 2022 - 08:56 AM.

#2 pwnfred

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 01:04 PM

no circle nothing

#3 Cmdr Chad J Battletech

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 02:59 PM

If tourmaline is "broken" this patch if I bail on a match it gets voted for I bet I still get spanked with a time out and can get reported huh. Why would I stay in a map that is broken that the devs are leaving in rotation?

#4 Shell Game

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 12:09 AM

New Tormalane map sucks! That is all!

#5 Nakl

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 07:03 PM

I like the version we have now. Though I would like to have the un-borked version in rotation too, it's nice to have a map that is basically inverse Polar Highlands Classic.

#6 PCHunter

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 12:06 PM

This was a map no one asked to be fixed. The only complaint was the location of the spawn areas for different match types. All spawns should be at the same place, no matter the match type.

Converting this to the old Polar Highlands, but hot, is a clear bow to the snipers and LRM rocketeers of The Caldron. The lack of terrain to block barrages of missiles was a huge error in play assessment. Not every map has to have an open architecture for sniping clear across the map. There was nothing wrong with the original. Granted there were some minor issues - "windows" and areas where terrain features could be either polygons or skinned, for example.

This map was one of the most popular along with Canyon, but now it is a joke. No one wants to play it except 4-man groups that are LRM-specific builds. Please restore the map.

#7 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 04:39 AM

Some people just don't get that the geo changes to tourmaline were not made with intention, I guess...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users