7 replies to this topic

#1 BraveInsanity

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 08 July 2022 - 04:23 AM

So I've been having this problem for over a month now. I typed in Error 53 in the forum search and it came up with nothing so I thought I would enquire. Is there any fix or workaround for this? Has anyone else had this problem? Every time I go to load out some of my mechs it simply won't save, and throws me Error 53. This is frustrating as I have several builds saved and ready to use but I cannot get them to stick. All it says is please contact support if the problem persists. Some mechs it's not an issue, further adding to the mystery of the error. If anyone has any advice or workaround for this, I'd love to hear it. Thank you in advance.

*The only thing I've found on the forums tells you to restart your game, or relog. This does not work, and it has nothing to do with consumables.

Edited by BraveInsanity, 08 July 2022 - 04:25 AM.

#2 Skyler Enola

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 11:02 PM

I am having the same issue with the RGH-1C mech loadout too. just this one mech loadout has this error 53 issue.

#3 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,654 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 10 July 2022 - 07:05 AM

Strip the mech via STRIP button,, hit SAVE then add everything back in. At one point that specific mech you are having issues with, a desync occurred between the client and the server. Relogging rarely fixes the issue. Sometimes it is armor points, other times consumables and/or components, thus it is simpler to strip the entire mech with the STRIP option (this route ensures all items are stripped, not just what you are able to see) then make sure to hit SAVE button. Now add things back.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 10 July 2022 - 07:07 AM.

#4 Relikk

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2022 - 01:52 PM

I'm having the same issue. I've reloaded.. relogged... stripped. saved. rebuild... smashed keyboard.

Error code 53. Anyone find any alternative workarounds?

#5 CadetCrayon

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2022 - 04:34 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 10 July 2022 - 07:05 AM, said:

Strip the mech via STRIP button,, hit SAVE then add everything back in. At one point that specific mech you are having issues with, a desync occurred between the client and the server. Relogging rarely fixes the issue. Sometimes it is armor points, other times consumables and/or components, thus it is simpler to strip the entire mech with the STRIP option (this route ensures all items are stripped, not just what you are able to see) then make sure to hit SAVE button. Now add things back.

This worked for me, Thanks a Bunch!

I had the Error 53 with my Raven, and stripping the mech of all armor and equipment - Note: I had no Camo or cockpit items on it.. Worked instantly!

#6 DragonVerity

• Pip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 04:26 PM

This worked for me thank you.

#7 DR4U9R

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2024 - 09:17 AM

Thanks, stripping everything from the mech and rebuilding also worked for me!

#8 HardDrive

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 15 February 2024 - 05:38 AM

This worked for me as well. I exported the loadout I was trying to save, hit "Strip" And selected everything! Clicked Save, Then just simply imported what i was doing before and BOOM Saved without a issue.

Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users