Store "carts". Please, Please, Please Implement This!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:44 AM

Hi there!

On more than one occasion now, I have attempted to take advantage of a store sale, and load up on mech packs, or upgrade mech packs I already had owned as a Standard pack, only to ultimately end up triggering Xsolla's account security feature on transaction caps, and then end up with holds and payments locked on my bank account.

This would not happen if I were able to select multiple items, and load them into a "cart", then make all of the purchase as one total transaction, just as we are able to do in the in-game store.

How difficult would it be to implement this in the online store?

Thanks for the consideration.

Cheers!

#2 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:15 PM

I seriously can't handle Xsolla anymore...

I have spent, and continue to spend, a decent amount of money on PGI games, and I am frequently stymied by the fact that making more than 2 purchases at a time seems to trigger Xsolla's security feature, and yet I can't buy all my intended purchases at once in a single "cart" purchase.

Today, trying to upgrade my Roughneck pack from Standard to Collector's w/both add-ons, the Collector's upgrade went fine, the Hero add-on went fine, and then the Reinforcements add-on triggered the security thing. Xsolla wants me to indicate the amount "less than $1.00" charged to my card as confirmation, but there must be some delay between Xsolla and my bank since these never show up in my account until hours later, and by then I've given up on my purchase, often after contacting Xsolla in frustration.

I can't be the only person this happens to, and it seems ridiculous that making more than 2 purchases would trigger this kind of thing.

I'm all sorts of done with these guys.

No additional purchase today. I'm spent.

#3 NaShowBa

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 02:39 AM

Paypal added the x4 payment features not so long ago. I would buy couple of nice packs if i could bundle in a cart (to reach the 30€ treshold of paypal x4).

#4 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,576 posts

Posted 17 July 2022 - 09:57 PM

MWO store sucks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users