Can't Get There From Here

4 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix Gray

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 615 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 August 2022 - 06:38 PM

I am having a beeyotch of a time trying to reinstall my MWO. Is it possible to just chuck and reboot the entire established home page without erasing my existing membership, purchased mechs and accessories, cash accounts, etc.?

#2 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,407 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 13 August 2022 - 07:06 PM

Hey, a warm welcome back to MWO!

Just make sure you use your same original login ID + PIN to log into MWO, the same account that you've bought your previously purchased mechs, MC, etc.

And you can login & check your account here (just to be clear):
https://mwomercs.com/profile

==>If you feel that your previously purchased mechs, MC, etc. has been somehow lost, perhaps you should contact MWO support at:
accounts@mwomercs.com
support@mwomercs.com

- - - - - - - - - - -
Here's my personal experience from just over 2 years ago, returning back to MWO after a looonng time:
~Did above login + PIN, and my Founder mechs + MC showed up MWO ingame, and also showed up in above profile URL!
~So this above method should work; just ensure that you are not using your 2nd MWO account...

View PostPhoenix Gray, on 13 August 2022 - 06:38 PM, said:

I am having a beeyotch of a time trying to reinstall my MWO. Is it possible to just chuck and reboot the entire established home page without erasing my existing membership, purchased mechs and accessories, cash accounts, etc.?

#3 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,593 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 13 August 2022 - 08:55 PM

Use the same login credentials, and you will be able to access all your stuff - that's the whole reason for the login.

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 14 August 2022 - 09:03 AM

In addition to the above, your personal settings, screenshots, keybinds, weapon group settings are saved here:
C:\Users\<youruser>\Saved Games\MechWarrior Online

#5 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 August 2022 - 04:21 PM

It's also possible to install MWO through Steam. I like the automated patching. Same account, same game, nothing really functionally different.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users