4 replies to this topic

#1 The Stases

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 08:42 AM

In-Game Name: The Stases

Are you 18+:Over 30

Previous Competitive Experience/Teams: Played a lot as a target caller and strat caller in World of Warcraft. Ranked in the top 50 as a Death Knight TC. Also ranked #1 in North America as a Hunter and DK in the same season twice.

Any specific league/tournament: CS2022 MWO is what I'm looking to get into a serious comp team

Region: Norht America East Coast

Times Available: Wednesdays All Day, Most weekdays I'm on shift work. Majority of the time I'll be available after 11:30 PM, but scheduling varies.

Mic/VoIP access: DISCORD but am capable of using whatever means necessary.

Willing to tag up with a unit: Currently in SPQR, not looking to change though they have a comp team but have a full roster.

Additional comments: Have a large group of Tier 1 and Specialty Mechs mainly clan. Have a few Tier 1 IS mechs and building up on them. Looking to get into a group that is looking to play competitively. I have done a lot of work to know each map for conquest play and the strategies in which they are played. Spent a lot of time watching Youtube videos on MWO Competitive play and any other material from streamers and such. (TTB, Baradul, NGNG, D A T A)
Specialize in lazer vomit and brawlers, with a good mix in all weight classes. Have some nasty little light mechs as well built specifically for competitive play.

Message me in game and send a friend add.

#2 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 02:56 PM

HMM thought i would give you a boost, here in FORUMS, and to wish you luck in making your goal, 1 thing you can do is start going to DISCORDS channels listed, some are in the forums here, maybe a few still use teamspeak.

SAWK CLANNER PS i pretty much play solo last few years, i am up to all challengers 1 on 1 any class, you pick weight i will pick the MAP : ) GO FOR IT

#3 Fast-n-Furious

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2022 - 01:18 AM

Age over 30.
New in game, but completed cadet level. Currently use medium and heavy mechs. Enjoy scouting/skirmish/artillery boat roles, but can play anywhere you need me.
Really like tactics and team play in MWO, looking for a team where I fit in tactical and mech build set up.
European region, play around 2 hours per day.
Those who hire ping me on Discord Fedozz#3091 or let me know where I can jump in to your team channel.

#4 redbearin

• Pip
  • Winged Reaper
  • Winged Reaper
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 March 2023 - 09:08 AM

There is a comp discord for this and it will find you a spot much faster then the forums, almost no one uses the forums anymore.

If you are trying to recruit, again the comp Discord is a better place for this kind of a post.

Edited by redbearin, 08 March 2023 - 09:21 AM.

#5 redbearin

• Pip
  • Winged Reaper
  • Winged Reaper
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 March 2023 - 10:07 AM

Here is a link to the MWO COMP discord: https://discord.gg/m...104434666438656

Go to player recruitment and make a post there or if you are looking to form a team (I recommend doing this as we could use more teams overall) go to team recruitment right above player recruitment and make a post for your team that you are forming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users