August 23 2022 Path

2 replies to this topic

#1 UMPA Viper

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 August 2022 - 12:20 PM

Way to go guys. Take one of the only weapons I.S. has that can compete against the clanners and nerf it with more heat. The snub nose was perfect the way it was. Due to the range advantage of the clanners , we still had to get into 300 to fight all the while getting hit by the range advantage of clan weapons. Way to bow to the little crying clanners that i have been embarrassing with this weapon. This game is dying and by doing stupid stuff like this , you aint helping the matter.

Edited by UMPA Viper, 23 August 2022 - 12:34 PM.

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 23 August 2022 - 11:18 PM

View PostUMPA Viper, on 23 August 2022 - 12:20 PM, said:

Way to go guys. Take one of the only weapons I.S. has that can compete against the clanners and nerf it with more heat. The snub nose was perfect the way it was. Due to the range advantage of the clanners , we still had to get into 300 to fight all the while getting hit by the range advantage of clan weapons. Way to bow to the little crying clanners that i have been embarrassing with this weapon. This game is dying and by doing stupid stuff like this , you aint helping the matter.
what range advantage? you mean the whole 5 meters Clans have over IS?

#3 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 24 August 2022 - 01:44 AM

View PostUMPA Viper, on 23 August 2022 - 12:20 PM, said:

The weapon was a little too strong.

The nerf is not as severe at it could have been.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users