3 replies to this topic

#1 Burpitup

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIn the land of Farts a lot

Posted 24 August 2022 - 07:35 PM

How about a clan Urbanmech? Maybe give it omnipods.

#2 Arvex

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2022 - 07:17 AM

There might be an OmniMech with a similar shape, but I can't recall one.

I know there is a Clan upgrade of the UrbanMech called the UrbanMech IIC, but it's not an OmniMech. I suspect will be a while until we get a new mech in the game, though.

Edited by Arvex, 27 August 2022 - 07:17 AM.

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 15 September 2022 - 06:32 AM

it'd be better if we just add the IIC. easier to design since the urbanmech is already there and well we really need more IIC's i don't think there's a light omni that has a similar shape or role to the urban the only one i know of that's really even close is probably the firemoth which goes too fast for the game and is more like a locust IIC omni.

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 17 September 2022 - 05:59 AM

View PostBurpitup, on 24 August 2022 - 07:35 PM, said:

How about a clan Urbanmech? Maybe give it omnipods.

Hello there... This idea for introducing the "UrbanMech IIC" was already launched a long time ago. I had to dig down through 17 Pages of the "Feature Suggestions" Board in order to find the Previous Topic Thread about this matter. Have a look at...

>> https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/249005-urbanmech-iic-clans-need-their-urbienlightenment-too-poll/ <<

...which has unfortunately suffered the drastic fate of sitting untouched for more than a full year, and therefore can no longer be legally called back to Page 1 ever again to the best of my knowledge. This was one Mech which happened to be something that I would look forward to, had it ever achieved introduction into MWO's environment. But alas, even though I would be willing to Support the coming of the UM-IIC's existence in MWO for all to enjoy, it appears to be something that will never come to pass. Oh well... :(

~D. V. "one who also wished for the UM-IIC to be part of MWO's own array, only to then be left feeling empty" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users