Mode General Gameplay

4 replies to this topic

#1 DaOldMan

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2022 - 11:05 AM

I'm newish to mwo, I played back in the 80's and just discovered mwo 15 days ago. That being said I'm trying to gain mercenary faction rep. Except games are few and far between except on certain hours on the weekend. If I've been in que for 40 minutes just waiting on one or two more to join Why the hell do 5 plus people get lined jumped by a group of 3 or 6?

#2 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,060 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 28 August 2022 - 12:51 PM

The largest group is given drop priority. This by design. Solo players are just filler to enable a 12 v 12 battle between two sides.

#3 DaOldMan

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2022 - 01:22 PM

Thanks for responding. It would be nice if we could stay in cue and work in mechlab. Or maybe come up with a skirmish just involving just a lance.

Edited by DaOldMan, 28 August 2022 - 01:23 PM.

#4 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 28 August 2022 - 02:16 PM

View PostDaOldMan, on 28 August 2022 - 01:22 PM, said:

Thanks for responding. It would be nice if we could stay in cue and work in mechlab. Or maybe come up with a skirmish just involving just a lance.

Yes we hope that one or both of these improvements will be made at some point. In the mean time if you are looking for a group to drop with hop in with us! We play faction play every Friday night!

https://discord.gg/AnJysDrP

#5 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 28 August 2022 - 08:57 PM

View PostDaOldMan, on 28 August 2022 - 01:22 PM, said:

There is a bug that allows you to work in the mechlab while queues. The leader of the group has to double-click launch, and some members of the group will be glitched - able to mechlab but do not see the timer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users