Invalid Stk-3Fb Loadout

2 replies to this topic

#1 LightningStorm

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 60 posts
  • Locationİstanbul, Türkiye

Posted 02 July 2022 - 01:26 AM

When i put any weapon and an engine on my STK-3FB, it gives "unable to save due to critical loadout" error.

#2 Greyboots

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 396 posts

Posted 06 November 2022 - 01:38 PM

I can't be sure it's the same thing of course but I had this happen on one mech, as well as some loadout errors that refused to be fixed on others which wouldn't let me drop even though they said they were under tonnage, I had free space, no armour was overdone and no weapons were in a place they shouldn't have been. There appears to be some issue with invisible stuff in the loadout. I had to use the "Strip Mech" function in the Mech Stats box which fixed it, taking everything off manually and rebuilding didn't seem to have any positive result.

Fingers crossed the fix is just as simple for your issue.

Edited by Greyboots, 06 November 2022 - 01:39 PM.

#3 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 06 November 2022 - 09:35 PM

View PostGreyboots, on 06 November 2022 - 01:38 PM, said:

I can't be sure it's the same thing of course but I had this happen on one mech, as well as some loadout errors that refused to be fixed on others which wouldn't let me drop even though they said they were under tonnage, I had free space, no armour was overdone and no weapons were in a place they shouldn't have been. There appears to be some issue with invisible stuff in the loadout. I had to use the "Strip Mech" function in the Mech Stats box which fixed it, taking everything off manually and rebuilding didn't seem to have any positive result.

Fingers crossed the fix is just as simple for your issue.

A year ago PGI changed the armor distribution on following 'Mechs:
  • Stalker
  • Cicada
  • Jenner
  • Jenner IIC
  • JagerMech
The goal was to boost their arm armor, since those 'Mechs carry the majority of their weapons in their arms.

You do not have to strip the entire 'Mech. Strip arm and side torso armor, save the loadout and then return the armor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users