• 2,770 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 11:40 AM

Boosted MECH Packs Promo

Volume 1

PROMO DATES

Starts: September,17th 00:00 UTC
Ends: October 1st at 00:00 UTC

HERE'S THE DEAL

Purchase any level of the Qualifying package and get a bonus reward of...

2 MECHBAYS, 13 Million C-BILLS,

2000 MC, AND 200 GSP!

Volume 1 Qualifying Packages

This promo will work on the New Volume 07 Packs coming Sept 20th

FINEPRINT

• Bonus Rewards are injected on the hour
  • This bonus can work on multiple packages but only once per Package
    • Example 1 you can purchase Dervish Standard Collection to get the rewards but it will not get a reward for Hero or Reinforcements Add-on)
    • Example 2 If you already own the Standard Collection you can Add on the Hero or the Reinforcements and get the Bonus Reward
  • Platinum packs are treated as one package type. Boost will be injected once regardless of multiple Platinum Pack purchases.
  • Purchases will apply to the appropriate Annual Rewards Level (Bonus MC does not count as purchased MC)
  • We will be having other versions of this same promo with other packages in the near future
  • Works with gifted versions of qualifying packages GIFT STORE
  • Gift Packages must be redeemed during the promotional window

RETROACTIVE!

• We will retroactively reward this promo to anyone who purchased between Sept 13th at 00:00 UTC (Date and Time the Annual Rewards Sale ended) and Sept 17th 00:00 UTC (Start Date of sale)
  • Any Issues with the promo please contact support!

#2 The Captain Dead

• PipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNantes (France)

Posted 16 September 2022 - 12:58 PM

Small advice, like that between friends, if you want new players it is the players who do not spend money to whom it is necessary to give gifts not to people who spend their money in the game.

It’s just a little advice. Nothing nasty in my message, just sad to see that only people who put money regularly in the game are entitled to various bonuses.

#3 Heavy Money

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 01:11 PM

Neat. I'm not that interested in most of these (or have them already), but I like this idea. Hopefully some of the mechs I do want will be in volume 2 (Marauder please!)

#4 Keahi

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 02:13 PM

Bleh. Got my warhammer pack on the 6th. I know the warhammer isn't up there, but I have a feeling it's gonna be.

What's with all the free stuff recently? Is it like this every year?

Edited by Keahi, 16 September 2022 - 02:14 PM.

#5 Heavy Money

• The Marauder
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 04:12 PM

View PostLockheed_, on 16 September 2022 - 03:47 PM, said:

you have marauder at home!

The marauder at home:

Posted Image

#6 w0qjw0qj

• Pip
  • The Moonwalker
  • The Moonwalker
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 04:23 PM

Going to finally buy the Crusader mech pack; it's the first time it's on de facto sale!

And this Crusader purchase qualifies for the Annual Rewards!!
:)

#7 Audacious Aubergine

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 04:40 PM

Alright FINE, I'll buy the Crusader then

#8 -Ramrod-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSome place

Posted 16 September 2022 - 04:42 PM

Was hoping for the Tournament support pack...

#9 Kano111

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 90 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 September 2022 - 06:20 PM

OK you got me. I just picked up the Clan Platinum Pack 6 - For $20 I will get:

4x Platinum Mechs - Marauder, Warhammer IIC, Rifleman IIC and Mad Dog
Activate the 2x Loyalty Clan Mechs: Huntsman and Sunspider (Will the Bonus 30% Cbill SNS-D be the best farming mech in the game?)

2x extra Mech Bays
13mil C-Bills
200GSP
2000MC

Unlock the Clan Platinum Event for:
4million C-bills
4x farming cockpit items
100GSP

Seems pretty good for $20 to support the game.

Plus it will earn MS that will unlock 2x free mechs this month.. Nice

#10 KaLaM80 Squish

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 09:52 PM

So let me see if I have this right...If I already have the base Crusader pack, I can buy the Crael (Hero) addon and get all the bonuses?

#11 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,349 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 16 September 2022 - 09:59 PM

Yes, you get the bonus!

View PostKaLaM80 Squish, on 16 September 2022 - 09:52 PM, said:

So let me see if I have this right...If I already have the base Crusader pack, I can buy the Crael (Hero) addon and get all the bonuses?

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 16 September 2022 - 11:40 AM, said:

Example 2 If you already own the Standard Collection you can Add on the Hero or the Reinforcements and get the Bonus Reward

Edited by w0qj, 16 September 2022 - 10:01 PM.

#12 Lucky Noob

• The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 17 September 2022 - 04:44 AM

Great that you retroactive give out the Prices, Costumer Service at its best Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Just bought the Hunter package to show my suport.

Edited by Lucky Noob, 17 September 2022 - 04:45 AM.

#13 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,681 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 September 2022 - 10:53 AM

How does purchasing two different Platinum packs count, eg IS 06 and Clan 06? One reward because they both fall under Platinum, or two rewards because they are treated as separate packs for this purpose?

#14 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,349 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 17 September 2022 - 12:59 PM

IS Platinum Reward (RGH-3A(P)): purchase any one IS Platinum Collection 01/02/03/04/05/06/07/08* to get this reward.

Clan Platinum Reward (RGH-3A(P)): purchase any one Clan Platinum Collection 01/02/03/04/05/06/07/08* to get this reward.

IS Platinum Collection 06 Reward (PXH-1B(P)): purchase IS Platinum Collection 06 to get this reward.

Clan Platinum Collection 06 Reward (HMN-P(P)): purchase Clan Platinum Collection 06 to get this reward.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
==> Assuming that you have never purchased any IS Platinum Collection before: purchasing IS Platinum Collection 06 would qualify you for both (A) IS Platinum Reward, and (B ) IS Platinum Collection 06 Reward.

==> Assuming that you have never purchased any Clan Platinum Collection before: purchasing Clan Platinum Collection 06 would qualify you for both (A) Clan Platinum Reward, and (B ) Clan Platinum Collection 06 Reward.

==> If you've already purchased any IS Platinum Collection before (hence already attained this IS Platinum Reward), then purchasing IS Platinum Collection 06 only allow you to reach this IS Platinum Collection 06 Reward also.

==> If you've already purchased any Clan Platinum Collection before (hence already attained this Clan Platinum Reward), then purchasing Clan Platinum Collection 06 only allow you to reach this Clan Platinum Collection 06 Reward also.

Note: '*' - IS/Clan Platinum Collection 08 is scheduled to arrive Oct 18th 2022.

View PostHorseman, on 17 September 2022 - 10:53 AM, said:

How does purchasing two different Platinum packs count, eg IS 06 and Clan 06? One reward because they both fall under Platinum, or two rewards because they are treated as separate packs for this purpose?

Edited by w0qj, 17 September 2022 - 01:25 PM.

#15 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,681 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 September 2022 - 03:04 PM

I meant in the context of the Boosted bonus, actually, not the loyalty program :)

#16 KrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 September 2022 - 03:52 PM

View PostKano111, on 16 September 2022 - 06:20 PM, said:

OK you got me. I just picked up the Clan Platinum Pack 6 - For $20 I will get:

4x Platinum Mechs - Marauder, Warhammer IIC, Rifleman IIC and Mad Dog
Activate the 2x Loyalty Clan Mechs: Huntsman and Sunspider (Will the Bonus 30% Cbill SNS-D be the best farming mech in the game?)

2x extra Mech Bays
13mil C-Bills
200GSP
2000MC

Unlock the Clan Platinum Event for:
4million C-bills
4x farming cockpit items
100GSP

Seems pretty good for $20 to support the game.

Plus it will earn MS that will unlock 2x free mechs this month.. Nice

Doesn't it say that the bonus applies to the 07 platinum packs?

#17 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,681 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 September 2022 - 03:58 PM

View PostKrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn, on 17 September 2022 - 03:52 PM, said:

No, it says that the bonus will also apply to the 07 when those release. Currently it applies to 01-06.

#18 Kano111

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 90 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 September 2022 - 05:50 PM

View PostKrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn, on 17 September 2022 - 03:52 PM, said:

Yeah the bonus applies to all platinum packs (already injected into my account). I picked up Clan 6 so I also get the Platinum Huntsman in the loyalty program plus you get the SNS-D for any clan platinum pack (this is the first one I have purchased).

Edited by Kano111, 17 September 2022 - 05:50 PM.

#19 Veggie Man

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2022 - 07:56 PM

It's really frustrating that I got excited when the Annual Rewards Event dropped and went out and bought the Rivals pack and some other things to meet criteria, just to miss out on bonuses like this. Missing this, combined with purchasing a complete collection right before the heavy mech sale earlier this month that would have been a lot cheaper pricewise is a real punch in the gut. I'm a relatively new player so lesson learned about being more patient, but it puts a bit of a damper on spending money trying to support yall with what feels like so little regard given to people in my position.

Love the game and appreciate yalls hard work, but I'm a bit annoyed and venting.

#20 Freakincage

Rookie

• The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2022 - 11:18 PM

View PostVeggie Man, on 17 September 2022 - 07:56 PM, said:

It's really frustrating that I got excited when the Annual Rewards Event dropped and went out and bought the Rivals pack and some other things to meet criteria, just to miss out on bonuses like this. Missing this, combined with purchasing a complete collection right before the heavy mech sale earlier this month that would have been a lot cheaper pricewise is a real punch in the gut. I'm a relatively new player so lesson learned about being more patient, but it puts a bit of a damper on spending money trying to support yall with what feels like so little regard given to people in my position.

Love the game and appreciate yalls hard work, but I'm a bit annoyed and venting.

I feel you, I literally did the same earlier this month, took a break and just came back to see this. OOF.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users